All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

REBOOT
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Sunday, September 6, 2009

This is sooo old, but still funny
go jason! ^^


Work today was great
fell down once due to the wet floor
heh

its like
*falls down*
*everyone looks*
*pops up from my fallen location and says "IM OKAY!"*

like those things in the cinema =S

Funny enough, I could feel and see myself falling
its so slow I managed to put my left hand down and break the fall
pretty sure it would seem instant to everyone else
but everything seemed damn slow when i was falling
weird...


That then reminded me of time traveling
how its was almost impossible to create a device that will stop movements of all particles and revert them backwards
or how it is impossible to put someone at subzero and not kill him
even if its possible
how to thaw someone who is at subzero and not kill him

the only possible thing that i would find reasonable is slow down time
in which, is not actually slowing down time, but increasing the movement of the human body

would require a miracle medicine, i guess
imagine you are so fast that EVERYTHING seems slow
sounds fun


*needs to clear off the dirt on the basin*
*pulls out the dirt, pressing the water-stopper at the same time*

*boss walks over and went*
"What have you done? now we cant open the water stopper!!"

"D= serious?"

*Boss rushes to get a plier*

*I pushed the water stopper again to open it*

*Boss paused with his plier*
"I knew that..."
*walks away*


*laughs to myself*




This song completely contradicts with my previous post
funny enough, both of them is by/partly by Boys like Girls
in the same album too

The first ever album I like as a whole ehh




Two is better than one
Boys like Girls ft. Taylor Swift
Love Drunk



I remember what you wore on the first day
You came into my life and I thought
"Hey, you know, this could be something"
'Cause everything you do and words you say
You know that it all takes my breath away
And now I'm left with nothing

So maybe it's true
That I can't live without you
And maybe two is better than one
There's so much time
To figure out the rest of my life
And you've already got me coming undone
And I'm thinking two is better than one

I remember every look upon your face
The way you roll your eyes
The way you taste
You make it hard for breathing
'Cause when I close my eyes and drift away
I think of you and everything's okay
I'm finally now believing

That maybe it's true
That I can't live without you
And maybe two is better than one
There's so much time
To figure out the rest of my life
And you thought that it got me coming undone
And I'm thinking two is better than one
Yeah, yeah

I remember what you wore on the first day
You came into my life and I thought, "Hey,"

Maybe it's true
That I can't live without you
Maybe two is better than one
There's so much time
To figure out the rest of my life
And you thought that it got me coming undone
And I'm thinking
I can't live without you
'Cause, baby, two is better than one
There's so much time
To figure out the rest of my life
But I'll figure it out
When it's all said and done
Two is better than one
Two is better than one


~Ale Ele

Labels:


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket