All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Pornography
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Thursday, September 24, 2009

errr first off
I don't know if i spelt that right (the tittle)
secondly, no
this post is not gonna make you sexually aroused

now, lets begin


So a whole lot of people went to Adventure World today
all the physics students except Tom, Me, Bryan and Gautam
And worse
We lose our classrooms to Year 12 exams



So first up, Maths 3A/3B was in IT lab
Gorcin, Neil and I had a good time eavesdropping on Mr Braid's 2A class
they were talking about.... weird... stuffs

Then for english
Bryan and I went on to do the english assignments
but side tracked to read Explosm's comics instead
Pretty sure Annie went "=S" when we showed her the funny ones

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic


Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

maybe she doesn't find it funny, since she is a girl (the last comic)
Walked tot he canteen to meet Shaun during Recess
He said since my birthday is coming
I should buy him something
=S

Guess thats how people in China celebrates birthdays
so yea, I bought him something

Played Basketball with the group after
(not mentioning names coz they dont like their names here, geez =.=)
Pretty good ehh

I think playing without the year 12s is a good idea
they are too rough and we get to have less competition
I was telling Nick how good it would be next year, no year 12s
Then he told me

"There will be year 10"

but i guess its not that bad
the year 10's don't look so tough

After recess
WE had econs
watched some Water scarcity documentary
pretty good ehh

Then its was physics
Four guys waiting outside the classroom
only to realise five minutes later we only have the tables and chairs outside for ourselves
no classroom

Played abit of my psp and talked for abit
Then Tom went
"OMG, look what they are watch!!"
*points to human bio class*

"I cant see, not wearing my specs...."
*puts on specs*
"hmmm..."
* A women fully naked on the TV screen*
"WHAT THE SHIT?!?"

=S
Im pretty sure its human bio class
not porn class......

and yes yes
The worldly informed Wei acted dumb again



But yes
Went to buy food for myself and Nick during lunch
Walked to gym area and found out that nick wasnt there
So i walked back to the canteen
he is still not here
Walked back to the gym and realise he was playing in the basketball court
=.=

And I have a blister on each foot
thanks =.=

Chemistry was last
Think I really scared Mr Naidu when we were entering class
There was only Gautam, Me, Bryan and Saeed
Three out of the four students are his nightmare
=D


Then Knight came into our class and played Dota
Bryan took over and according to Knight, Bryan is good
I dont know ehh, all I see is running and killed :S

Then they started talking about porn and stuff
some people seemed so proud of it =.=

Even Mr Naidu smiled when the topic was brought up
means Mr Naidu is a pervert!
D=

teachers too
omg....


~Ale Ele

Labels:


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket