All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

One day too late
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Thursday, September 3, 2009

Went out early this morning with my sis to karawara for haircut =P

Saw cassiie's older sister on the way to Murdoch station
got ignore-ish because i dont expect her to know me =P
but she doesn't look like the horrible type of person Amanda and cassiie described her as...
they told me long time ago her counseling kills =S


Sis got a purple-red full head hair dye and I paid for it
costed me $95 T.T

well, its her birthday present
so thats one problem off my mind

Also got myself a haircut + full head dye =P
pretty satisfied with my new haircut =D

that also means Ill have to start doing my hair soon T.T
im too lazy....


Cooked fried rice for dinner today...
ran out of light soy sauce =.=
too bland

but yea...
was cooking when i was remind by what annie told me last night

was talking about what she is gonna do today
then she said some stuffs and replied and i said some stuff and she replied
you know
those things people do when the go on msn

but yea
theres this part where she said
"see how much easier to decode i am than you, you should learn from me!"
(think she meant "see how much easier it is to decode her than to decode me")

was thinking about this comment
then i created imaginary annie in my head to debate around with
(yes, IMAGINARY annie)

I went against her comment
saying that I should not learn from her coz everyone is unique in their own way
that we should learn to accept them

then I thought about how I always almost lose control of myself when someone piss me off
not mentioning any names... *erhemGARETHerhem*
zZz...

guess its time I should reflect on the values I promise on
after all, I'm not brought up to be a wild bastard...





Speaking about being brought up
Im taught that a boys should never touch a girl for no reason

Few days ago, Simon was tickling Paesan's chin
like how boys will do to their girls^^

anyway, yea
I dared him to do it to Jessie and he went
"But jessie is scary D="

I asked what about amanda
and he said ok
went over and did it to her
Expected amanda to jump or something
but she didnt

Another topic that kept me wondering^^


One day too late
Skillet
Awake (2009)



Music aint good enough for you?
go MTV (click)

__________________________________

[V1]
Tick tock hear the clock countdown
Wish the minute hand could be rewound
So much to do and so much I need to say
Will tomorrow be too late

Feel the moment slip into the past
Like sand through an hourglass
In the madness I guess I just forget
To do all the things I said

[Pre]
Time passes by
Never thought I'd wind up
One step behind
Now I've made my mind up

[Chorus]
Today I'm gonna try a little harder
Gonna make every minute last longer
Gonna learn to forgive and forget
'Cause we don't have long, gonna make the most of it

Today I'm gonna love my enemies
Reach out to somebody who needs me
Make a change, make the world a better place
'Cause tomorrow could be one day too late
One day too late
One day too late

[V2]
Tick tock hear my life pass by
I can't erase and I can't rewind
Of all the things I regret the most I do...
Wish I'd spent more time with you

Here's my chance for a new beginning
I saved the best for a better ending
And in the end I'll make it up to you, you'll see
You'll get the very best of me

[Bridge]
Your time is running out
You're never gonna get it back
Make the most of every moment
Stop saving the best for last


__________________________________

Seems so easy to sing this song
but not everyone has been capable to fulfill the lyric's promise
one way or another
there will always be a reason, alternative, tempting opportunity cost what so ever
it all lies under the term excuses

I guess it's worth trying though
wonder how many times I've told this to myself


and for you lame-os out there
no
I'm not going to tell Gareth I love him in school tomorrow
(refer to the bold in the lyrics)

~Ale Ele

Labels:


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket