All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I know
Monday, September 14, 2009
Monday, September 14, 2009

Riiggghhhttttt........

English essay and Specialist test was first up today
pretty sure i can at least pass the both of em


Walked around during recess
when we arrived at the entrance of the gym
I saw Bryan looking into the gym
so i asked him

"Think you are better?"
*Bryan looks at me*
"I dont think .... I know"


Chem was random
Nabil tried to confuse Mr Naidu and he was quite successful
even Amanda failed at trying not to laugh


Econs = work work work

Lunch = Rolly Polly :D


MAths 3A = Work work work


I would really like to upload the pictures i took
Leah's drawing of Mark and me
=P

too lazy though~







anyway....













































NO TO FARMVILLE! =P
Claudius admitted he didnt mark our Physics paper coz he was farmvilling






"yo..."
"yo, ehh, is she your friend?"
".... yes"


~ Ale Ele

Labels:


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket