All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Funny... NOT
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Thursday, September 17, 2009

[Edit]

Think I should stop comparing myself too
after all, Im not the type of people who gets into people's good books but flooding them with compliment.
(e.g OMG, you are sooo cute in this, in that x a Gazillion times)

in short, no boot licking from me


so feel lucky if i ever complimented you
for its rare and I always mean it
muahahahaha!!!!

ok... i should continue studying for my chem now.....


[/Edit]





funny how people think im insulting them when i ask if they have frizzy hair
hmmm



and I demand someone to tell me why Maha thinks that i have a thing for Jessie =.=

~Ale Ele

Labels:


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket