All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

the first one...
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Saturday, September 5, 2009

long story short

Totally hated Jessie's favouritism on friday
Watched middle school's sports carnival during the last few minutes of Specialist
Have not bought anything for dad
Panick(s)
Works today was great
except for the fact its super tiring
too many orders at one go


Now then
the topic of this post:




The First One
Boys Like Girls
Love Drunk (2009)

Even though you're gone and far away,
I feel you all around.
I think about it every single day,
You got away somehow,

I can't sleep,
It's hard to breath,
And i still feel you next to me,
Now, I can see.

The first one is the worst one,
When it comes to a broken heart,
Whoa, oh, oh.
Your first love, yeah, you're so young,
And you feel like a fallin' star,
Whoa, oh, oh.

'Cause I'm fallin' in the city,
It's burnin' out tonight,
You should be there,
But you've bettered your life.
Woah, oh, oh.

The first one is the worst one,
When it comes, when it comes to a broken heart.

Spinnin' like a movie in my head,
I've seen a thousan times,
I've learn to take it hard,
And fall instead.
I'm sittin' safe on the side lines.

Lost days,
Pictures fade,
Somehow, you're still miles away,
It's safe to say,

The first one is the worst one,
When it comes to a broken heart,
Whoa, oh, oh.
Your first love, yeah, you're so young,
And you feel like a fallin' star,
Whoa, oh, oh.

'Cause I'm fallin' in the city,
It's burnin' out tonight,
You should be there,
But you've bettered your life.
Woah, oh, oh.

The first one is the worst one,
When it comes, when it comes to a broken heart.

If someone brought you a falling star just to kiss you,
I'm out here on my own,
Better now than I was before,
But, I miss you, and I want you to know.

I can't sleep,
It's hard to breath,
And I still feel you next to me,
I can see.

The first one is the worst one,
When it comes to a broken heart,
Whoa, oh, oh.
Your first love, yeah, you're so young,
And you feel like a fallin' star,
Whoa, oh, oh.

'Cause I'm fallin' in the city,
It's burnin' out tonight,
You should be there,
But you've bettered your life.
Woah, oh, oh.

The first one is the worst one,
When it comes, when it comes to a broken heart.

The first one is the worst one,
When it comes to a broken heart.
Your first love, yeah, you're so young,
And you feel like a fallin' star.

'Cause I'm fallin' in the city,
It's burnin' out tonight,
You should be there,
But you've bettered your life.
Woah, oh, oh.

The first one is the worst one,
When it comes, when it comes to a broken heart.


____________________________

Was thinking vacuum cleaning the whole house today when i started wandering off mentally
Thought of this song, Then thought about how I resemble much about my mum
Except I didnt make a wrong choice when I'm 17 years old...
for my case, fine, 14 years old.

But I do resemble my mum in alot of ways, personality wise


Then I thought about my sister, if she resembles my dad
but theres this gap

I dont know what my dad is like
The only memory I have with him is in my first house
we were eating on this small table

I cant even remember his face
the picture on the grave doesnt make any sense either
doubt opening the coffin will do any good
a third of his head was lost to friction



oh well
Happy Father's Day to both my dads

~Ale Ele

Labels:


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket