All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

=.= annie style
Monday, September 7, 2009
Monday, September 7, 2009

Not interested in your toy ;)
poke, lol

Annie loo has an amazing pokemon figurine collection
lol
=.= (annie style)




Challenged her to see who can survive without sleeping
first one to sleep loses
well, I survived till 4am...
and yeah, went to sleep =P


Its funny how when I was about to go to sleep, she still seems really busy
but 4 and a half hours after that
she seems more energetic than me D=

Discussed this with Nick during recess
Anna was nearby, so we decided to ask her what time she sleeps
she said around 2-3am

then Nick and I came to the conclusion that their ability to stay awake must run in the family =.=

notes to self
If I were to challenge Annie again
I must get 5 five cans of red bull
Five cups of coffee
energizing food
not get caught by my dad at 4am =S
and a toilet
just in case I need to relieve myself from all those drinks and food =S


Speaking of Nick
He said he wore a suit to some stuffs last Friday
Amanda, Jessie and Annie went too
(they seem to be something he is proud of)
well, he told me went out, but dont wanna tell me what he went for
just like how i like to make Jessie/Annie curious and don't tell them anything
=D


Last session today was spent making the final touches of a new drawing =P
Mr Scata doesn't seems to mind
in fact, he liked the drawing

he only went "D=" when he said he hoped I didn't used the whole of his lesson to draw it
and I told him I used to whole of his lesson only for the final touches...



My Bivariate Data test has a 8/8 on the front page ;)
so proud of myself


PS-

The post today complimented myself because Annie reckons its annoying to see people dissing themselves. And I thought that's being humble.

~Ale Ele

Labels:


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket