All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Abrogation
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Danise called at 4pm yesterday
told me theres an emergency at work, was asked if I could help out, so I did

Was tiring eh...
but fulfilling in a way



Talked with Paesan and Gautam outside the Math/Science staff office during recess
Paesan is suppose to meet Mr Scata, but in the end
Mr Scata didnt turn up

When he did, he blamed Paesan for not knocking on the door
(in the joking way)


Paesan asked if Im free to attend a BBQ party at his house this saturday
Nikayla (his group) etc etc will all be there
I told him I'll have to think about it

because after all this time
I think I've forgotten how to interact with people...
And Ive never been to a party.

Makes a double trouble issue....

We got to play with balloons during physics today
suppose to experiment with statics

That orange balloon is mine
drew a cray face and evil face on the sides.
Managed to stick it onto the ceiling after multiple trials


Took it down and intended to keep it after the lesson
Was swinging it around when robin came and it popped...

I mean, he said it is not his fault that my balloon hit his compass
but who the hell walks around with a compass pointing upwards?
and worse, pointing at my balloon =(


Has been feeling quite down these few days and I think that made me feel like taking out then knifes i have


I mean, it wont be my fault if i stab him coz he is a dickhead right?
works the same

I think if he is gonna be such an ass
he should go shave his legs and paint his face white too
that'll make a pair
At least he wont disgrace everyone else by calling himself asian



But yeah, Paesan cheered me up when he said he is gonna buy me balloons for my birthday
makes me seem like a kid too, lol



Go Christian



Morning comes around and I
Can't wait to see my sunny island
In its glorious greenery, whether rain or shine, it's still beautiful
Bright lights shine on the streets at night
Guiding me closer to home
To a place where I'll be safe and warm, where I belong

Friends and families by my side
Seeing me through as I grow and learn
Every day's experience, bitter sweet or sour
They're still wonderful
As they become precious memories
They'll be kept close to my heart
And no matter where I am I will always know, where I belong

Chorus:
Where I belong, where I keep my heart and soul
Where dreams come true for us
Where we walk together hand in hand towards a future so bright
Where I belong, where I keep my heart and soul
Where we're one big family
I want the whole world to know, I want to shout it out loud
That this is where I know I belong

Repeat Chorus

I want the whole world to know, I want to shout it out loud
That this is where I know I belong


The bold parts interests me most





PS-
Amanda, your "my balloon D=" isnt helping the August 31 post....

~Ale Ele

Labels:


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket