All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Truth Post
Friday, August 28, 2009
Friday, August 28, 2009

takes longer to load coz its in 600 resolution
thought people would want it to be clearer


I name this
"Mind"

The name is pretty self explanatory
Its some things I think about daily

Anyway
I thought I do something different as a post today
People wonder how I truly think and view things
so i decided to post on EXACTLY what I thought about today
its a friday by the way^^

note that truths do offend people
so, no offence


___________________________

After advocate this morning
I saw Tom outside the physics classroom
He told me that I was trespassing when I got 2 metres away from him
then I thought about the past events I've had with him
cant help to think if he has something against me
of does he just find me fun to play with =S

Got informed during advocate that the test that was supposed to happen yesterday
was postponed to the following tuesday
People were all talking and chattering about whether there would be a test
somehow, I feel like I should not inform them before Mr C does
dont see neither how it would make a difference
nor why I should tell them

Was surprisingly active during E Maths
Somehow I feel that I was racing against Evelyn and Jessie
pretty sure they werent, but I just had the urge to finish first
explains why I finished both worksheets before recess ended
Its not like I wanna show off to everyone that Im better than jessie or evelyn
I guess it's just called being random =S

During english
I talked to Paesan in chinese about various topics
while Nickayla sit there trying to figure out what we were saying
There was this moment of time when Mr Jacobs said that he was from singapore
I walked back to my seat and on the way
told him

"Sia suay Lang"

means, disgraceful in hokkien
then I added

"just like him"

Paesan asked me who
and I said "GARETH" loudly

When gareth thought I was calling him
he responded

I wanted to tell him I was telling Paesan what a dick he is
but then I thought again
Nah..

So I lied about mistooking Paesan as Gareth
He just ended the conversation with a
"What a dickhead...."

Could have been worse^^


Nearing the end of English
I saw Simon touching Annie's hair
then he went to touch Paesan's and Nickayla's

Got out of class as quickly as I could to prevent a chance of him touching mine
that is not because Im so shameless that I think he will touch mine
but because he has touched it before =(

Anyway
while walking to Chemistry class
I cant help to wonder if Annie is alright with people touching her head =S
wasnt thinking about Nickayla and Paesan because they are probably used to it
Then I linked it to how Amanda compared me and Simon the other day
and started to think if Annie compares me like that too

thought at first that she wouldn't
but I was later reminded of the Rivercruise incident
I wasn't sure.

During chemistry
I thought of making this post possible
and with this post, I have to come up with a related picture
So I drew the one above.

The rest of the day is regular
didnt thought about anything much other than finishing my drawing


___________________________

So
Does it feel that strange to be Wei for a day?
I hope not

~Ale Ele Wei

Labels:


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket