All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Teachers have no life
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Tuesday, August 11, 2009



Durings E Maths
(aka Maths 3A3B)

*Some people asked Mr Scata for test results and got denied*

Someone "But SIR! Mr Naidu marked it all in one day!"
Mr Scata "Well then MrNaidu has no life"

*class laughs*

Someone "What about Mr Mulligan? he finished marking the first part of our test just as we finished the second"

Mr Scata " =S Mr Mulligan has no life either, Trust me, I know, He would rather stay in school working than go home with his children^^"
Me "O_O Im telling"


well, yeah
I told Mr Mulligan during the next session and at some point of the session
He made fun of Mr Scata in every way he can

for example
"Sadly, No one got full marks for this section, I would've cried, but I didnt. Pretty sure Mr Scata would"

Also got my test back
Mr Mulligan told me I failed and got 46%
Turned out to be 52%
then found more errors
which gives me an additional 5 marks
all in all 60%

=D



Was cleaning up after a physics experiment
Bell rang and everyone wanted to get out
But Claudius made us stay till everything is done

threw a few lab coats on the table in front of me
asked us to fold it

jessie went
"I cant, I dont know how to fold them"

and I went
"You dont??!?! What kind of Girl are you?

and she went
"D="



thinking back now
maybe its not her fault
Not much of girls do house chore now anyway

I can predict maid services to be real expensive in the future
if there is a future, that is

~Ale Ele

Labels:


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket