All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

SLAPPED
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Thursday, August 6, 2009




Was slapped HARD in the face by Annie yesterday night
well, not literally slap, but yeah
you get the point

Maybe I am doing this as an excuse ehh?
maybe...





Australian Maths Competition today
was hard =S
Quite a lot of things that I've never learned before

Jesseh's real rude ehh
I turned back after the test

"Maha, how was it?"
"Bad"
"Cassiie?"
*shakes head*
"Jessie?"
*rolls eyes and turn away*

=.=


Mrs/Ms Chounding went through the mountain climbing text today
She kind of included her own "context"

like
she gave her own experience and opinions on the topic
(more like talking about her life)

but yea
some people got annoyed and stuff

then she went on to how that story is religious
like

The mountain top, spire, reminds her of God
etc etc


Im pretty sure CVC isn't a church now is it?
I mean, no offense to think about God all the time
But we aren't gonna pass writing about God in our essays
are we?


Feel pretty proud on how actively participative I am today in Econs
everyone panics on how to find the values on a table
and they were all like

"WERE IS AMANDA?????"
(ohh, amanda is sick)

well
I kind of laughed at them and Nick said

"Aiya, they are from the worst maths class what..."


"O_O arent you in the same class as them?"


"Yea, thats why they hate me, I pwn them"


"hmmmm"




Claudius isnt here today
Got the asian lady as our relieve teacher
pretty much DJ MAX-ed through it

Think i said something mean to Maha too
in a jokish way
forgot...



Before chemistry....

Ismail "Oh, is that a pen knife?"
Me "yea"
Ismail"lend me"
Me"no. what for?"
Ismail"Errr, I wanna kill Naidu"
Me"OHHH =D Gladly"

*passes the penknife*



-this post has been edited by viewer request
-this post has been FURTHER edited due to other viewer request =.=

~Ale Ele

Labels:


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket