All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

The Period
Monday, August 31, 2009
Monday, August 31, 2009

Told Amanda I'm gonna try using windows live journal today
but I gave up on it
=S
don't know why, I just dont like it




Have been having weird thoughts these few days
weird questions, answers and ideas keep popping up
one of them is....

-I remember coming to Australia finding no one here attractive (appearance wise), but thats starting to change eh...

Joelle "well... Any ladies you liked?"

Me "Maybe"
Joelle "Maybe?"

Me "Yeah, but people tend to get more attractive now ehh"

Joelle "haha, too busy?"

Me "not really =S"


Maybe Im going thought that period of time
Saw this cartoon a long time ago, called

"The Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy"

on cartoon network
there was this part when Billy had a conversation with his dad

His dad told him theres this period of time
during teenage when boys most all girls attractive
=S

Amanda claims that she has never heard of it
couldnt find anything about it on the net too

theres only

-how to talk to teenage girls
-how to buy presents for teenage boys etc =S


weird....
And this topic is not pointing at anyone in particular
=S

oh well, Ill get over it








Thought this was full of nice flowers when I first saw it
Its actually weed =S

~Ale Ele

Labels:


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket