All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

my fault, ok?
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Im sorry that my brother couldnt even count 4 paper clips
Im sorry I banned him for games and you guys un-ban him
Im sorry I play games and restrict him from playing
Im sorry that you think that I bullying him because he isnt my blood brother



But heres my question
Is it my fault that he is so incapable?
Just blame me for everything coz my sister doesnt come home

thanks
heres what I think
I think I'm better off dead

~Ale

_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket