All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Just Be Yourself
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Wednesday, August 5, 2009

[EDIT]

feeling lucky?
type your name into the Nav box and see if you are there =P

example of a name

" hmm, lets put Seetoh's name in"

-All lower case Except for some exceptions

Input : seetoh

*Enter*

don't worry if you aren't in there yet
I'm probably still working on it or I lack some info

~ Ale Ele

[/EDIT]

VGcats



A regular wednesday

Paesan told me I should just be myself
Maybe I've considered too much of how every word will make a different impact

Maybe Im not a social retard like how I show I am
but I've already made that impression
would be quite difficult to change ehh...



Anyway
Amanda had Flu or Headache or what so ever
well, she became UN- Amanda-ish
pretty sure amanda wouldnt do that regularly....

"Yo Ho, We're Amanda's finger pirates"

Annie / Simon's Fleet


Hmmm
And I think it is very nice of Amanda to degrade me
I really liked that comment ehh?

(Highlight one line below for the truth)
not =.=








Oh, have I told you how much I love these?


Only to realize today they sell it in aussie too
=.=


see the Nav link on the left?
if you dont know what to type in it
type
"help"

gosh...

~Ale Ele

Labels:


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket