All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

How did you do it?
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Saturday, August 29, 2009

Was woken up real early this morning =(
10AM and my parents rushed me to wake up and prepare to go out

Found that all my jeans are gone and theres only one left
****** jeans!

=(

Stopped by my uncle's house to talk for a bit and went to the city
Visited this spice shop
was surprised how many asian spices it has
asian snacks too =D

too bad i didnt bring any money =.=


Visited Ikea after that
was super bored
Suggested that I should buy a chair coz my current chair is quite hard and cold =(
dad said no

Suggested that I should buy a mirror coz i have non
dad said no

reasons?
its gonna cram up my room
for God's sake, my room is freaking EMPTY!

Thought of buying this cute little clock that works as a magnet notifier too
dad said no

think i lost control of myself at that moment of time and cranked up

"What the hell is your problem? Whatever I want is not good enough for you! Its not like Im not gonna pay for it"

and mum went

"fine, take it"

and i went

"I dont want it anymore * walks away* "

=(

Fulfilling the duties of a blogger~

and its not a skinny jeans im wearing *hides face*


Went into this tunnel on the way to work
somehow reminded me of CTE in singapore
so I took a picture of it


so many blurry pictures
maybe i should use the C902 for pictures and W980 for music ehh?

Drain was choked up at the end of work
Denise was clearing it up

first time I got to see a drain's interior
=)


gonna have to cut my hair soon =S



Was thinking aobut a subject during work today...

If you are experienced, can you kindly leave me your answer?

How can people bear to have another relationship after the first?

~Ale Ele

_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket