All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Free Hugs Day
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Thursday, August 20, 2009

Ill talk more about this later today

Mean while, heres a hint for you^^


-PICTURE GONE-
Good night, world

Free Hugs Day


I was greatly inspired by Juan Mann
He started the Free Hugs Campaign in Sydney quite some time ago



BLOG


Im thinking about starting a free hugs movement next year
3rd July

I heard Juan first started Free Hugs that day =)


Why am I doing it?
My mum and Nick both thinks that I'm just a perverted little kid who wanna touch people
but I already had my fair share in that


Just imagine it
If you woke up to find you house ransacked
Get fired at work
lose your wallet in a mall
(fill in the blanks)
anything that will make your day bad

what is the best thing you can get at that moment of time?

(Gautam suggested chocolates, but yeahh...)

IT'S HUGS!!

seriously
if you think about it, you are actually doing the community a favour^^



I know I dont look like the person who will do this kind of stuff
especially to people in Australia

but I guess its time I start my mission^^




Amanda and May is already confirmed!
Gwen, Nick and Gautam is thinking =D
forgot what Annie's reply was =S


Think someone told me curtin university did it in their open house
if they can do it, why cant us?
spread the love!
____________________________



I think everything there is to talk about today is Physics!
Mr Claudius had this spinning thingy that generates static, thus electricity

Mr C and Christian
Video


Christian is like,
SUPER IMMUNE to electricity
im sure everyone agrees to that


VIDEO


Another test =D
Amanda's expression is priceless, lol


Video


the last one
there are actually very tiny holes made by the electric current
thats why Amanda was looking at the paper under the light





The 2009 Community Diary, non sanitised =S

Mr Smiley Face attempts to smack Mr Claudius's butt hole =)

~Ale Ele

Labels:


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket