All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Ele
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Thursday, August 27, 2009

[EDIT]

credits
I
WANT
TO
WATCH
THIS
MOVIE
IN
3D!!!!!

=D


(yes, im not being lame, it IS is 3D)


--HD Trailer [CLICK ME]--

Release Date:
15 October 2009 (Australia)


sucks being in aussie


other movies i wanna watch =D
(Click to watch trailer)

Toy Story 3

2012



[/EDIT]

VGCats
Think before you call yourself a gamer =S
there are crazy people out there....


Had multi cultural conversations during physics today
quite fun, quite fun =)

Think I heard someone says someone's gonna ask me something =S
maybe I heard wrongly...


Felt super tired today, fell asleep in chem class and I didnt wake up till Saeed called me
=P
All I need is a pillow, a blanket and this round huggy thingy and Chemistry will be my favorite subject^^

Im thinking of what I can do next Thursday
Annie amanda etc etc are going to some movies
Nick is going to work
Gautam isnt intending to skip school

I cant go home coz my mum will pwn me
yes
literally pwn me

I dont want to attend CVC sports carnival either
I cant see it being fun in anyway

Suggestions? =(



PS-
I hate my Firefox auto dictionary
kept saying the words I type are wrong =(

eg
Colour - Color
Realise - Realize
Favourite - Favorite

=.=
~ Ele

_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket