All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Drawings Says It All
Monday, August 17, 2009
Monday, August 17, 2009

This morning,
Mum thought it was funny to say i will squish my bottle if i sit on it

so I thought it's funny to reply her

"Ohh, dont worry, I dont have a big butt, doesnt run in the genes"

=P

Anyway
I drew a picture for every session today
except advocate, recess and lunch

English
Annie went to do her essays during English
So Paesan took her place, Simon stood where he was originally and I sat beside Amanda
to her... right

Think Amanda was super pissed off with Mr Jacobs
later realise she is pissed off with Ms Di Noto too


A Maths (Specialist)
Couldn't draw Mr Mulligan's face
so i just drew his body
this this is one of the worst one

Anyway
Gautam told Mr Mulligan he got the wrong test paper
the one Gautam gave him was from E Maths

So when Mr Mulligan gave Gautam his paper back,
he stared at it for a moment and said

"Ahh, he actually marked it. Must be from last term..."

(he being Mr Scata)




Chemistry

Had to rush through an experiment
So i only did this draft

Economics

Mr Lang isnt here today
So we did our own stuff

Taka and Wayne with their DS infront
Nick and Me with our PSP behind =D

E Maths (3A3B)

I decided it was nice to show Mr Scata things drawing
Mr Scata decided its good to give me detention
coz i didnt do any work in his class =(

There goes my Virginity for Detention



Added Ming Yang in facebook last night
and realised he has these pictures!!!

its like sooo long ago
when I was 13 years old


Pahang- Malaysia Trip

This was at the end of the cave, some how, the pictures arent in order

Going into the cave

I remember crawling through a very small hole in the cave
but it was worth it
came into a clearing
something, like a giant room

two times the gym's size
about 7 storeys high

there was nothing but a standing limestone in the middle
And it was DAMN beautiful when the sun shine on it =)

good times

White Water Rafting, It is freaking fun!!!
down waterfalls

Try to spot me ;P



then I realise my mum had a picture of this place

the staircase did not have any lights the last time i was there
few days before i left, that is

Sat there with Marv and Jian
=)







Ps- I love my new Desktop Wallpaper

~Ale Ele

Labels:


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket