All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Butterfly Fly Away
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Wednesday, August 12, 2009

[EDIT]


Seen the flash add on the top right hand of my blog?
Im not sure how im suppose to participate
but the point of it is to invite 200(the more the merrier) more bloggers to join Nuffnang

If You have a blog, is living in Australia and want to sign up
you can click on that add to register

How to :



If you have "Click-That-Flash-Advertisement-Phobia"
use this link =P


ohhh
they say you get a free goody bag for signing up
think you'll have to put your referrer when you are signing up

yes
, put me if you are referred by me =)
think you just have to copy my blog URL and paste it in some referrer box thingy

Ta~

[/Edit]







Butterfly Fly Away
Miley Cyrus

(I edited part of the lyrics for I'm of a different sex, lol)

You tucked me in, turned out the light
Kept me safe and sound at night
Little girlsboys depend on things like that

Brushed my teeth and combed my hair
Had to drive me everywhere
You were always there when I looked back

You had to do it all alone
Make a living, make a home
Must have been as hard as it could be

And when I couldn't sleep at night
Scared things wouldn't turn out right
You would hold my hand and sing to me

Caterpillar in the tree
How you wonder who you'll be
Can't go far but you can always dream

Wish you may and wish you might
Don't you worry, hold on tight
I promise you there will come a day
Butterfly fly away

Butterfly fly away, butterfly fly away
Flap your wings now you can't stay
Take those dreams and make them all come true

Butterfly fly away, butterfly fly away
We've been waiting for this day
All along and knowing just what to do
Butterfly, butterfly, butterfly, butterfly fly away

Butterfly fly away
Butterfly fly away



Sometimes I do wonder how different I would be now if my dad was still with me






EVIL =D


Was randomly surfing blogs and I came across this post


credits

GO Democracy!
not =.=

~Ale Ele

Labels: ,


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket