All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Are You?
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Saturday, August 15, 2009

think its yesterday or the day before



Jessie asked me if I'm a Christian
and I just shrugged my shoulders




I would love it if someone tell me if I gave the right response
I dont know ehhh...



I don't remember clearly
But I think it was amanda who told me

"It's either you are in, or you are not"


when I told her I'm taking a break...


Maybe I'm not taking a break
Maybe I'm just afraid
I don't wanna go through that pain again










ANYWAY

Added some songs to the playlist
not new, but personally, I find them nice =P

Hello
Evanescence

Butterfly Fly Away
Miley Cyrus

I'm With You
Avril Lavinge

Helena
M.C.R.

Bleed it out
Linkin Park

The Climb
Miley Cyrus

Here we go again
Demi Lovato

I personally think Demi Lovato has a great voice and can do better with it



My new found hobby-


Sleeping

~Ale Ele

Labels: ,


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket