All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

You want me to jio you?
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Thursday, July 30, 2009

[EDIT]

Broken
Seether ft Amy Lee
(Amy Lee from Evanescence)



I wanted you to know that I love the way you laugh
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away
And I keep your photograph, I know it serves me well
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain
Because I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when you're gone away
You've gone away, you don't feel me here anymore
The worst is over now and we can breathe again
I wanna hold you high, you steal my pain away
There's so much left to learn and no one left to fight
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain
Because I'm broken when I'm open
And I don't feel like I am strong enough
Because I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when you're gone away
Because I'm broken when I'm open
And I don't feel like I am strong enough
'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when you're gone away
You've gone away, you don't feel me here anymore


Jian intro-ed this song to me (can be seen coz its acoustics)
he also specially specified that i should not go emo after listening to this song
lol

[/EDIT]

Wrote my essay during maths today
let Jessie, Amanda AND Cassie read

though they dint say if
can see that its pretty much full of crap =(


Gotta find out the trick =(
went to look for cassiie during recess and i dont know if im being paranoid or what
seems like people keep looking towards their table =S
kind of not liked it and got out of there asap


stupidly walked into the canteen, took what i wanted
queued up and realised I dont have my wallet
=.=

had to borrow money off nick, to buy the bus ticket home


kind of PSPed though Econs, Physics and Chemistry
life sucks coz its so boring =S


My W980 is dead...
gonna repair it =(
for now, ill be using my K618

Evanescence
Have been listen to a few of their songs...

I like their singer's voice =)
Jian probably gonna laugh at me for listening to Gothic Rock




"ehhh, dont saddddddddd"

"you arent helping =.="

"okok"
"think of..."

"ME!! =D"


"What, you want me jio you?"


"no -.-"


"=.="


CLUE

~Ale Ele

_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket