All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Whispers in the dark
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Thursday, July 2, 2009

Chemistry was boring
So i drew?



Was listening to this song while i drew that picture



Whispers in the dark
Skillet

Despite the lies that you're making
Your love is mine for the taking
My love is
Just waiting
To turn your tears to roses

Despite the lies that you're making
Your love is mine for the taking
My love is
Just waiting
To turn your tears to roses

I will be the one that's gonna hold you
I will be the one that you run to
My love is
A burning, consuming fire

No
You'll never be alone
When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars
Hear the whispers in the dark
No
You'll never be alone
When darkness comes you know I'm never far
Hear the whispers in the dark
Whispers in the dark

You feel so lonely and ragged
You lay here broken and naked
My love is
Just waiting
To clothe you in crimson roses

I will be the one that's gonna find you
I will be the one that's gonna guide you
My love is
A burning, consuming fire

No
You'll never be alone
When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars
Hear the whispers in the dark
No
You'll never be alone
When darkness comes you know I'm never far
Hear the whispers in the dark
Whispers in the dark


No
You'll never be alone
When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars
Hear the whispers in the dark
No
You'll never be alone
When darkness comes you know I'm never far
Hear the whispers in the dark
Whispers in the dark


Whispers in the dark
Whispers in the dark



Skillet is a christian rock band
lol
but yea, songs quite nice...

havent named that picture yet,
any suggestions?



Everything is normal today
had an Anzac Cookie from the cafe
not bad, i guess

~ccooooooooooooookie

Claudius decided to change the table arrangement
now everyones shuffled up in different places
im still at the same of left side

only Amanda, Taka and Wayne did their econs presentations today
no time for the others
moreever, Nick wasnt here

that nick
pang seh kia
=.=

drew that picture (top) during chemistry


still angry? =.=

~Ale Ele

_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket