All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Prize Winning <<<< Laughs
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I cant wait till I get this game =D
seems soooo cool

especially when you turn off the lights and play it

F.E.A.R Project Origin
Alma? thats what they call it
Gameplay

first time i played it was in a LAN shop
downtown east singapore

Going through their list of games and one says F.E.A.R.
thought to myself, hmmm, sounds cool

run it and played the first mission

got brief-ed in a car and got off
walked into a building
scanned through rooms
and heard some voices

and a HEADLESS guy walked by in the room infront


I was like
"WHOA WTF!!!!!"

and closed the game
=P

old game though
2005



Was telling amanda last night how i would laugh at the prize winners from somewhere in the crowd
She told me she aint getting any prizes
so i went oh well

And this morning
she got pulled out of class for prize giving
=P

PS-
I didnt clap, yes
but at least i didnt laugh
=P


Nick was saying how smart some of the year 10s are
or how dumb some others were

He put it in such was way that she is like a genious
and right after that

"**********, Top student for Ceramic Art"
and I went
"O_o sure...."

elimination brings hatred, i suppose
=P
too bad you are an obstruction


During Physics, Amanda and Jessie complained about how i didnt clap when they got their awards
=.=

someone else came and told me about his plan to own everyone next year
coz he wanna get all the prize he can

I went to inform jessie in a way that i wont reveal who that person was and...

"Next year's gonna have more competition"
"why? who?"
"cant tell you"
"AMANDA =( Wei is being mean to me"
*amanda walks over and slaps me*
"D="
*jessie giggles behind amanda*

=.=

thanks alot

~Ale Ele

Labels:


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket