All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I'll Remember You
Monday, July 27, 2009
Monday, July 27, 2009

Credits : Google



I'll Remember You
No Secrets

It has been so long since we have talked
I hope that things are still the same
hoping they will never change
cause what we had can't be replaced
don't let our memories fade away
keep me in your heart for always

You made me believe
that I can do almost anything
stood right by me
through the tears through everything

I'll remember you,
and baby that's forever true
you're the one that I'll always miss
never thought it would feel like this
I'll be there for you,
no matter what you're goin' through
in my heart you'll always be, forever baby
I'll remember you

I promise you I won't forget the times we shared, the tears we cried
You'll always be the sun in my sky
It may be fate that brings us back to meet again someday
Even though we go seprate ways

You made me believe
that I can do almost anything
You stood right by me
through the tears through everything

I'll remember yooooou,
and baby that's forever true
you're the one that I'll always miss
never thought it would feel like this
I'll be there for yooooou,
no matter what your goin' through
in my heart you'll always be, forever baby
I'll remember you

If the day should come when you need someone
(you know that i'll follow)
I will be there
Don't ever let there
be a doubt in your mind
'cause I'll remember you, you

I'll remember you,
and baby that's forever true
you're the one that I'll always miss
never thought it would feel like this
I'll be there for you,
no matter what your goin' through
in my heart you'll always be, forever baby
I'll remember you

Forever baby, I'll remember you



I thought it was an asian band, lol
sounds asian


Boss gave me a pay rise yesterday =D
on the way home, boss put his chair down and laid down, Danise drove and I sat behind
Boss told me about the trouble he have to go through to send everyone home
but it doesnt matter, just as long as people dont bitch about it
then he went on with a list of people who bitches

etc etc
said Andy (not Andy Hong) and Karina are the best outside workers
dont really know how he thinks about my work progress

lets just hope he is satisfied
coz Danise came in after checking how much we earned that day and said


"$4000++.... thats just enough, if its goes any lower, we will have to start firing people"

Then we talked about other stuff, like my sis having a boyfriend
he was like

"Relationship? haha, tell her it wont last longer than half a year"
"Yeah, i know, i was in one about two years ago..."
"Ohh i see..... EH?!? TWO YEARS AGO??!?! HOW OLD WERE YOU?"
"=S"

oh well.
Proudly handed in all my homeworks today
coz i was bored and i did then over the weekends

The only special thing was a easy E Maths test. Differentiation, lol
Gautam and I are already on Anti Differentiation =D


gonna wait till download completes =P
Playing Soldier Front With Marv, JK adn Toh.
quite a lame game, but yeah...
friends go beyond their feelings


~Ale Ele

Labels:


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket