All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Heres a clue
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Tuesday, July 28, 2009

[EDIT]

Im gonna be sooooo bored tomorrow, school ends at 12
picking up brother at 2.30

geez, 2 and a half hours of nothingness

[/EDIT]


"just get one when you have the chance to"

"no"

"Why?"


______________________________

"well, you can just get anyone"

"errm, no"

"Why?"



Have had more than these two people asking me why
heres what I told them

"Heres a clue, lets just say it's because of my life"

and all replies

"O_O"


"Im depressed"

"Why?"

"*** ** **** ******* **** *** **** *** **** * ****"

"Ohh, ok... Well, there more than just one in this world... you can go with *** ****!"

"D= Hell no"






Gosh, dont you just love it when I bring up the topic and not tell you about it?
hah =D












Akatsuki no kuruma (Think it means the carriage of dawn. coz Akatsuki = dawn)
fictionjuntion Yuuka


風さそう木陰に俯せて泣いてる 
The wind entices me to lay down in the shade
見も知らぬ私を私が見ていた
I cry-- when I look at myself, I see someone I don’t know
逝く人の調べを奏でるギターラ 
Playing the guitar for those who’ve passed away,
来ぬ人の嘆きに星は落ちて
A star falls for the grief of those will not come

行かないで、どんなに叫んでも 
They won’t come, but they call out
オレンジの花びら静かに揺れるだけ
Orange flower petals shake quietly
やわらかな額に残された 
Far-away memories, held in my palm,
手のひらの記憶遥か
Leave a gentle wrinkle in my face
とこしえのさよならつま弾く
I strike a cord of eternal goodbye

優しい手にすがる子供の心を 
A child’s heart clings to a gentle hand
燃えさかる車輪は振り払い進む
The burning feeling shaken off as the vessel continues
逝く人の嘆きを奏でてギターラ 
I play the guitar for the sighs those who’ve passed away
胸の糸激しく掻き鳴らして
strumming the cords of my heart

悲しみに染まらない白さで 
Uncoloured by the white of sadness
オレンジの花びら揺れてた夏の影に
Orange flower petals shake gently in the shadow of summer
やわらかな額を失くしても 
I’ve lost those gentle wrinkles
赤く染めた砂遥か越えて行く
Dyed red by the far-off sands that I crossed
さよならのリズム
The rhythm of goodbye

思い出を焼き尽くして進む大地に 

Burned down memories seep into the earth

懐かしく芽吹いて行くものがあるの
Where they will sprout out as beautiful things

暁の車を見送って 
I wave off the carriage of dawn
オレンジの花びら揺れてる今も何処か
Even now, orange flower petals shake gently, somewhere..
いつか見た安らかな夜明けを 
One day, I'll see a peaceful dawn
もう一度手にするまで
Until I have it once more
消さないで灯火 
An unfading light
車輪は廻るよ
Turns the wheels



I dont know how this song relates to me...
well, maybe I do


this song is from Gundam Seed, btw

~Ale Ele

Labels:


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket