All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

The Cookie Affair
Friday, July 31, 2009
Friday, July 31, 2009

Giant Cookie!

The cafe ladies made a super big cookie for Claudius today =(
and he got to make me jealous =(

so yea
I went to complain to the cafe ladies
the one who baked it for Claudius says that she would consider baking me one =D
but maybe not bigger than Claudius's, coz he'll cry =D





One thing i realised today
Asians cant play footy
( or at least the ones i know cant, not including Gareth, he is a disgrace to asians)

*footy ball flew over the fence*
Nick "Oi, let me kick it"
*Nick kicks and ball dint even reach the fence*
*Laughs at nick*
*Another footy ball flew over the fence*
Wayne "aiya, Ill kick it"

BAM


*ball flew HIGH... but instead of going front, it went left*
*drops somewhere near gwen's sitting area*

*All laughs*





last or last last week
I said something about Mr Scata getting the wrong answer
well, I asked Mr Mulligan about it and he agreed with me
So i said "HAH, IN YOUR FACE SCATA!"
and Mr Mulligan said he would help me deliver my message
along with some... Extra add ons.... =S

So today

"Mr Mulligan told me you said something about me.... about my fngers?"

"D= nooooo, he made that up!"

"Well, I'd prefer to trust teachers...."

"D= its not me!!! He said he told you you cant do maths without fingers, but I didnt say it"

*Gautam laughs*


T.T
gosh...
life is so unfair....

~Ale Ele

Labels:


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket