All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

A little far for me to reach
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Woo
I passed my Econs and Physics
=D


This morning, Claudius told me 22 out of his 40 Physics students fail
and i was like D=

ohh, and Mr Cowl came in during advocate

MR Cowl "Good morning Mr Claudius, My Dog has no nose"
My Mind "WTF?"
Mr C "Ohh, how does it smell?"
Mr Cowl "it smells terrible!"

*both started laughing*

Me "O_O"

someone then ask them to repeat
and they did

and someone else was like
"How is that funny?O_O"

but yea
its kind of weird for something like that early in the morning

When he was about to leave
he said

"I was in a party a few days back and someone came up to me and said"
"Hi, Im a Vegetarian"
"And I said, Oh Nice to Meat you"

I didnt get the meat you part coz it sounds like meet

but everyone else was laughing, lol




Chemistry was boring
drew something and left it on the table, hoping someone would see and stuff

later to realize in Physics, Rachel was the one who saw it


Maybe that drawing wasnt scary enough, lol

All other lessons were like regulars
Matt kept turning around and giving me a D= face during E Maths
and Mr Mulligan taught us about imaginary numbers

They call it the Quadratic Formula here
its was called the Gerneral Formula back in Singapore

Gautam went WTF at the fact that they teach it in Specialist
both of us learned it 2 years ago.

but im pretty sure some people have already done it in year 10?


Physics
Claudius lined us up
one side being those who agree that their level of studying is reflected on their results
the other being the wrongfully accused

i took the first =D


its true ehh?


"Ehh, you damn ass leh"
"O_O"
"If you have studied, you know that you could have beaten *points points*"
"errm ,yea, why leh?"
"You could've gotten A"
"But i dont wanna get an A"
"D="


Always Be
Jimmy Eat World



Could've been a night like any other
One of us has to drive
One of us gets to think
I'll force a laugh to break the silence
It's gonna get harder still
Before it gets easy
You can't keep safe what whats to break

I'm alone in this
I'm all as I've always been
Right behind what's happening
She's all lost in this
She's all like she'll always be
A little far for me to reach

I was just a boy like every other
I thought I was something fierce
I thought I was ten times smarter
Love would be something that I just know
(Something I just know)
How you gonna know the feeling till you've lost it
I've been losing plenty since

I'm alone in this
I'm all as I've always been
Right behind what's happening
She's all lost in this
She's all like she'll always be
A little far for me to reach

Maybe something else I'm missing
Something good and your the reason
It's a dream but there's a real long wedding

I'm alone in this
I'm all as I've always been
Right behind what's happening
She's all lost in this
She's all like she'll always be
A little far for me to reach

I'm alone in this
I'm all as I've always been
Right behind what's happening
She's all lost in this
She's all like she'll always be
A little far for me to reach


~Ale Ele

Labels:


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket