All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Like a sister
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Sunday, June 28, 2009

"You arent a loser"

"I am =("

"Why?"

"Coz nobody wants me =("

"I want you ^^ wanna be my girlfriend?"

"ahaha, real funny =.="

"heeh. got you didnt I?....."

"=.="


Sorry
I lied to you about the outlier part

you are an outlier
not because you are the only one I hide secrets from
but because I hide alot more secrets from you than from anyone else


So many things i want to say
I even drew on paper till the point my mum started condeming me

"haha, one that draws by the feeling ehh? An artist like you will never get enough money for your own food"


Day after day
you come and tell me about how this guy pissed you off
how that guy makes you angry

I feel like if im in the economy and our feelings are currencies
there would be a huge leakage and the economy will soon fall

Coz the WeiXiang Sector has no injection back to the economy
Im just taking in and taking in
just kept taking in


It seriously hurts alot you know?
but no
You dont

I sometimes wonder how you would respond if you did
maybe you would still be as carefree
coz you would think I made a joke
haha

the same thing happened when i tried to tell you ehh?

"really funny"
you said

but dont get me wrong
Im not blaming you

Im just releasing anger
just like how you release yours on me

Im real happy i could help you release anger though

Maybe this is a good thing after all


"You are just like a sister to me ^^"


I guess I'm just a sister to you

~Ale Ele

_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket