All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hah, Thief!
Monday, June 8, 2009
Monday, June 8, 2009

Had some temporary headache this morning
in addition, i was in a moving car and my brother is talking-no-sense

so my mouth decided to shout and my parents decided to give me a full lecture
they even continue as i get off the car
=.=

Starting of the Math Exam
I sat down beside Paeson
then Gareth came and said

Gareth "oi, give me the seat"
Me "Why should i?"
*sits down*
Gareth "fagot"
Me-Mind "Yea, look who's talking"

I've decided to not tolerate fagots no more


Calc free section was a breeze
but the Calc section got abit harder

+ my mind was distracted
What If by Simple Plan went on a loop in my head
cant concentrate

but yea
only missed out one question


After reading Amanda's blog
and saw her

"Quiz I stole off May, who stole it of Kura, and who knows where she stole it from... "

I, the GREAT me has decided to continue the food chain of stealing
=D


actually, i just ran out of things to type about, so... yea
somehow, i feel like this is gonna be harder than a chemistry test....



10 things you wish you could say to 10 different people right now:

10) Too late, lady
9) Gibson or BC Rich?
8) Thanks for the memories
7) You should really stop smoking =.=
6) Can you teach me how to drown a fish again?
5) Hello stranger, my name is Zack Soya
4) Boohoo Buddy, any new songs? =D
3) You... DUMB, DUMb, DUmM, DuMb, dUMB... arrghhh
2) Good morning in exactly 12hours and 15 minutes^^
1) I need to pee!! =S

9 things people may not know about you:

9) My mum didn't tell me, My dad couldn't tell me, that Im born with dirty blood
8) Ale and Ele don't exist in reality
7) I like to act dumb
6) I see Black and White shadings of images when i close my eyes, somehow they make me feel as though i fear something big...
5) I was tempted to smoke at the age of 9
4) I put Acquaintance, Friends and Strangers in the same category
3) I actually do care about my family
2) I talk to my pillow every nightsometimes
1) Im Stubborn and only sticks to Riverlife

8 ways to win my heart:

8) Read my mind (population count: 1)
7) Hugs thank you, and i don't mean randomly
6) Political and Historical knowledge (this is sooo gay...)
5) Surprise me
4) By not being a fag
3) Lollipop, Lollipop
2) Know when i need you
1) Almost anything a pleasant creative mind can come up with, though i might not look like im interested^^

7 things that cross your mind a lot:

7) Singapore
6) That particular day
5) Have to shut my mouth before i reveal too much
4) The day I walk by the river again
3) Should I? Should I not.
2) Those Black and White images
1) My Mission

6 things you do before you fall asleep:
(dont ask me why I dont do my quiet time anymore, Ty)

6) Pee, like always
5) Do those usual stuffs in the toilet
4) Grab my musical device (Phone etc) and earpiece
3) Jump into bed, blanket is a MUST
2) Listen to music and sleep
1) go through my 1-5 second(s) of blackout

5 things you notice in the opposite sex:

5) Hair
4) Personality
3) Catagory
2) Smile
1) Way she speaks

4 things you wish you never did:

4) Make false promises
3) Showing you that I'm an idiot
2) Get lost in a mist of planned love
1) Fail in my Mission

3 songs to describe your life:

3) Save You --Simple Plan
2) Blind --Lifehouse
1) The Difference --Philmont

2 things you want to do before you die:

2) See my friends again
1) Change someone, or at least something

1 confession:

1) I am a disappointment

~Ale Ele

_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket