All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Before exams
Monday, June 1, 2009
Monday, June 1, 2009

Went out with my uncles/cousins/family/etc

-Pictures and post will come tomorrow-

For now




__________________________________


Hello there, its been long since we talked ehh?
If you think im here because im worried for my exams tomorrow
and I want you to help me.

Go ahead, fail me

but im sure you know better than I do


You know, I know, that I absolutely hate my life
Though you always said that I should cherish it
I dream-ed of the day I die
not of the day I've always wanted to come true

Though visions blur-ed
you didnt give up

You sent someone of the same situation, but of different reasons
He hates the type of people I am
but he is also my best friend


He called people of my type, Hypocritical
I am hypocritical


I told many people not to give up
I told many people to shut things that hurt them away
I told many people I understand how they feel
coz I've been through it
I told them they should stay strong




But I have never done it myself


My purpose here is to hope
to pray


That if I stop being who I am not
That if I set my vision straight
That if I change my goal

I would get a second chance



You knew better than anyone else
my dream is not to be rich
not to be famous
not to build my dream house
not to tune a perfect car

but to see them again
I blocked myself from others here because I only want to go back to where I started
To step back into that building once again and see those smiling faces

I would not demand
for my mission here is currently in a mess
I dont think i have even started

~Ale Ele

_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket