All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Whoops...
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Thursday, May 28, 2009


I just realised I havent blog about work yesterday

i know, i know
its boring

BUT
yesterday was surprisingly interesting in the disgusting way


Daddy brought my sis and I to work
I walked happily into the restaurant and some random person came popping out of the kitchen
I looked at him and he looked at me

First thing up my mind
"zZz... boss found someone else to work in the kitchen again"

Did those usual stuff
One of the orders has a sweet and sour pork in it

our way of cooking sweet and sour pork is deep frying the pork and the sauce is made separately

had to put in th ingredients, then fill the container with pre-made sauce
since the pre-made sauce was abit cold, that guy decided to heat it in the microwave

usual method
-not hot
-heat it up
-times up
-open and check
-check by touching the outside of the container, see if its hot


His method
-not hot
-heat it up
-times up
-open and check
-STICKED HIS FINGER INTO THE SAUCE


i was like
"OI!"

but i dont think he heard me
=(

after that, he found that it still isnt hot
so he heat it up again
this time, with me being the microwave, making sure he doesnt do it again
=(

not only that
this guy kept on taking bits of the cooking ingredients and pops it into his mouth
think boss dint complain because that guy is his friend

realised later that day that he will only be here for today
super happy^^

Today~

today was errmm, not bad, i guess
my "true hard worker" list has official fallen to 0
was initially 1
something made that happened of course
shall not elaborate

English = texted my sis about how bored i was
decided to move down to 1C1D
its still a TeE, so no harm ehh?

Physics is...
well, not bad, i guess

Jessie thought that its funny to pair me up with Evelin
and I thought it's ok to ask her what a MILF is, since i dont know
guess it's fair?

but yea
Claudius is smart
he can see through abit of my actions today
^^

Chemistry was spent playing the stick game
shall post a picture of it once my scanner is fixed up
=(

I was on a winning streak of 6, then Said beat me
Gautam was totally OWNED
lol

_________________________________

I Love this song TOO





Hey girl you know you drive me crazy
one look puts the rhythm in my hand.
Still I'll never understand
why you hang around
I see what's going down.

Cover up with make up in the mirror
tell yourself it's never gonna
happen again
you cry alone and then he swears
he loves you.

Do you feel like a man
when you push her around?
Do you feel better now
as she falls to the ground?
Well I'll tell you my friend,
one day this world's going to end
as your lies crumble down,
a new life she has found.

A pebble in the water
makes a ripple effect
every action in this world
will bear a consequence
If you wade around forever
you will surely drown
I see what's going down.

I see the way you go and
say your right again,
say your right again
heed my lecture

Do you feel like a man
when you push her around?
Do you feel better now
as she falls to the ground?
Well I'll tell you my friend,
one day this world's going to end
as your lies crumble down
a new life she has found.

One day she will tell you that
she has had enough
its coming round again.

One day she will tell you
that she has had enough
its coming round again.

Do you feel like a man,
when you push her around?
Do you feel better now
as she falls to the ground?
Well I'll tell you my friend,
one day this world's going to end
as your lies crumble down,
a new life she has

Face down in the dirt she said,
this doesn't hurt she said
I finally had enough

Face down in the dirt she said,
this doesn't hurt she said
I finally had enough..



well
someone came and told me some stuffs about her and her boyfriend today
so this song is for you

he doesnt care about you, let him be
coz he's a bastard

Anyway
took alot of me to had that conversation with you today
as a ex-boyfriend, that is...

~Ale Ele

_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket