All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Pss`Pss
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Saturday, May 30, 2009

Songs add-ed
-你很爱他, F.I.R.
-我最爱的人, F.I.R.
-Wherever You Will Go, The Calling
-勇气, 光良 (Got his version coz MiLuBing's is low quality)
-You Found Me, The Fray
-Sugar, We're Going Down, Fall Out Boys (old songs ftw)
-遇见, Stafanie Sun
-星晴,Jay Chou
-童话, 光良
-刺鸟, F.I.R. (try the Luficy version on Youtube too)
-Whatever It Takes, Lifehouse
-What Goes Around Comes Around, Justin Timberlake
(the out lier in my play list, but nice)


Anyway
15.5+ years of living
I have not found someone that have the same taste for music as me
T.T
anyone wanna be my music buddy? =P


FRIDAY
it was Knights last day
he's going to TAFE

hmm, will miss him, for sure =P


Claudius aint here, means Physics homework doesnt need to be handed in
good for me coz i didnt do it =P

Had a Amaths test last
thought it would be hard coz it's functions
(I hate functions...)
but turned out pretty alright
passed the first bit with a score of 11/16

the day as boring, i don't know why I should blog about it
=.=





ohh wait
I gossiped abit about Fishy with Jian in Msn
someone seems to be noticing that underwater creature alot

from the fact that Fishy dresses up geek-y-ly now
to imagining some... weird.. stuffs

He denied my assumption
saying
"not my type"

hmmm
Should send out a spy unit
^^
stalk my beloved Jian
=D


~Ale Ele

_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket