All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Work and HAPPY =D
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Thursday, March 5, 2009

Work yesterday wasnt exactly good
was uber tired and didnt focus much
then boss lost his voice

made communication super hard
ohh, and business wasnt good too

Manage to take a shot when i was....















Throwing the rubbishes T.T

i got stalked by one of the flies there after that
stupid flies
=.=

School today is... WOOOO =D
Im super happy and you are not gonna find out why

I screwed up my Math test in E Math
I wrote a rubbish essay in english (ok, maybe not rubbish)
I screwed up my Econs test
I slacked in Physics
I Failed my chemistry test and got a letter of concern

BUT
I'm still happy =D
yayayayayay

Dint do my hair today
had to work straight after school
later boss say I "ah beng"

dunno go there work or go there beat people
^^

Worked with Jessica today
her last day for two weeks
going to Bali for holidays


Tried being a total jerk for once
then surprisingly, she found it super amusing
maybe my face makes me look like im joking
=P

then when shes about to go
she took her things
I wished her happy holidays
then she went, aww and opened her arms

then i was like

"huh?"
"hug!"
"hug? WHAT?!"
"come'on"
"NO D="
"its ok^^"
"nooo"
"come on"
"noo"
"come on"
"noo"
"come on"
"noo"
"come on"
"noo"
"arrgh, fine"
"phew"


think i pissed her off of some sort
but hey, i have my own privacy right? T.T

hugs from me arent daily lives you know?
=.=

_______________________________________
This song made me remember how i felt when I first arrive in aussie
probably answers your question about

"Proof of Existence", amanda =D



The Difference
Philmont

I checked the map to make sure that I got it right
But still I don't know where You're taking me tonight
And I've tried so hard to mix the old life with the new
But there's not in between if I'm gonna follow You

There's gotta be a difference
It's gotta be significant
If You're really inside changing my life
You would shine, You would be evident
If there's a difference
There's a difference

Here I am, I've got this baggage by my side
But I am ready now to leave it all behind
So I'm taking this moment to tell You I'm open
I'm taking this moment to give You everything

There's gotta be a difference
It's gotta be significant
If You're really inside changing my life
You would shine, You would be evident
If there's a difference
There's a difference

We're not meant to be another face in the crowd

There's gotta be a difference
It's gotta be significant
If You're really inside changing my life
You would shine, You would be evident
If there's a difference
There's a difference

There's gotta be a difference
It's gotta be significant
'Cause You're really inside changing my life
And it's so evident that there's a difference
There's a difference

Got this band from Erica
=D

~Ale Ele

_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket