All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

MSN names
Monday, March 16, 2009
Monday, March 16, 2009

Hmm, Economics was spent doing some work and THIS

Dunno if all of em are right
Dont have super memory
and some people haven't been logging in for quite some time

Well
hope the picture says it all
=D
*hints hints*

Today was pretty alright
think i can pass my chem test

Ms Maraldo says she think i failed my english essay again
D=
how on earth do I have to write one man?!
I write it as a source based question
FAIL
I write as straight foward type
FAIL
I write as how i do in singapore
FAIL

D=
I mean
whadda fuck man?




Oh, and I think im super wierd....


People get energetic in the morning
tired at the end of the day

I get tired in the morning
and energetic at the end of the day

serious
Even Ma-ha had to ask me to shut up in E maths class
lol.

~Ale Ele

_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket