All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I've Decided
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Sunday, March 8, 2009

did a few changes and so to some parts of this blog
my "wake up" cells has recently been activated
and after a 2 days long discussion with it
I've decided to stop being selfish

my whole point here is to give and never to take
Im happy that I've managed to help some people in certain events
whether they accept it
whether they wanted it
whether they remember it

It doesn't matter
All I need to know is at least I've put in effort
At least they passed that obstacle safely

that part of their life...
is not something worth remembering

then my job here is done

in two years time
I would be going back to my hometown to do the same thing

Two more years after that...
the rest of my life after that

its the same
crying, dying or smiling
I'm a tool

thats why Mr P
Im a loner

And unlike regular homosapiens
Im happier that way

~Ale Ele

_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket