All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FISHY
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hmm, Happy Birthday
what else?

The birthday of the one who proves that drowning fishes are possible
just need to drown her, and voila
=D

ohh, i wasnt the one who took this photo
the stalker was Ms Chua
and she insist that I should have this (and many more full of fishy) photo
=S



This morning was pretty alright
saw Gautam and his new haircut this morning
at least its not long now^^

Nick was complaining about why everyone has cut their hair
Stood around with Akillian and Gautam, James came too

First time that i didnt hide indoors till bell ring huh^^
Mr Claudius gave some clue about the physics test results during advocate
then I screwed a test up during chemistry
why?
coz i dont have chemistry basics

Recess = do Physics lab report and got A math test results preview
E Math = do miscellaneous exercise and got letter regarding english
the teacher want me to think about moving down to 1C1D
said no since she asked nicely
if she didnt, i would go "FUCK OFF"
=P

Got A math test back
in A Math of course
what else? in english? =.=

got 34/35
=S
stupid rounding off error made me lose one mark
RAWR
Then we went on for regular work
I started drawing a nut-ty face and Mr Mulligen went

"Hmm, Hows Q16 going?"
*gets the hint he saw me drawing*
"Ohh, hold on......*on purpose*..... WHAT PAGE?"
"D= I dont know, theres only one page with Q16 relating to Longitude and Latitude"
"Ohh, found it^^"
"pppfffttt"

^^
Mr Mulligen can be very fun sometimes
bad thing is he ignores my question of help (if theres any) after that

Lunch was a "revealation" period
I officially declare the Shu issue closed
why?

coz the whole conversation was made by Mr Beardman for the purpose of hoping I know shu and can help him in his pursuit for LOVE~

=.=
gave the excuse saying

"Your eyes looks like hers"
"O_O serious? I dont think so"
"Yess"
"Ohh, so observant? i get it, you like her ^^"
"Err, n..nnn.... NO!"
"Liar^^"

and he says his name is Amer
=S
lied maybe? maybe not

Physics was last and quite boring
got test back
I got 15/23^^
just nice 65%

Mum scold me for telling her the results with a smile on my face
she says i dont have a expectation for myself
=S




sometimes i really look up to those people that top classes
not coz they can top
but because they can endure the boredom of receiving awards at the end of the day
hmm
tried it once
dont like the rehearsals

so stuff em
slack FTW=D

~Ale Ele

_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket