All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

WHO WHO WHO?!?!
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Thursday, February 26, 2009

ok, see, im SUPER FAT and SUPER UGLY
agree?
=D
You better


Super embarrassing today
Yes, I got a haricut
Yes, I find it super weird looking
Yes, I dont agree with you it looks OK

Gwen was like
"You look like you when you first came"

D=
which isnt good D=

keep telling myself it'll get better after it grows longer
not as long as last time, just abit longer
=S

E Math was up first
did some stuff about probability
Gau-chen and I were like

"T.T learned before, Dammit"

Then its was English
Ms Maraldo and her "Men Bashing" conversations
^^
studied a text regarding women's place in society and stuff
pretty interesting

Hid under table during recess and this year 12 girl saw me and went "D="
=P

Had Econs after recess and Nick kept on doing the electric shock thingy
you know...
u rub you feet on the carpet floor,
put your leg up and poke someone with the tip of your finger
and ZAP


Tried it on Nick
my finger hurt instead of him being zapped
T.T

Physics was not bad
Had a mini A Maths study group instead of doing physics work
had to teach Gautam the investigation thingy

continued teaching during lunch and suddenly
this group of guys

Abdul, his cousin, and guy call Yusof and Mr beardman came for a visit
Mr Beardman is some malay guy who has a funny beard
he wears a shade

doesnt wanna tell me his name
so i call him Mr Beardman

We talked for abit and he said

Beardman "Are you ShuPing/ShuPeng/whatever the name is 's brother?"
Me "O_O who is "that name"?"
Beardman "you know, this very pretty asian chick"
Yusof " huh? What are you....."
Beardman " *chops in* shut up!! Im trying to *mumbles*"
Me" O_O"

Anyone tell me who that Shuping/ Shupeng/ whatever her name is person is?
seems to have heard of her name before somewhere.....
hmmm, Heck

Then he was like

"Yea, ONG Shupeng/ Shuping/ whatever the name is"
"Just because my surname is ONG doesnt mean we are related..."
"You surname is ONG?!?! YOU LIKE GWEN!!!"
"D= WTF?"
"GWEN"
"we are just friends"
"Friends? ohh, oh, ok, good"
"O_o"

super weird i tell you...

This song kept repeating in my head when i was working




Broken Strings
James Morrison

Let me hold you for the last time
It's the last chance to feel again
But you broke me, now I can't feel anything

When I love you and so untrue
I can't even convince myself
When I'm speaking it's the voice of someone else

Oh, it tears me up
I tried to hold on but it hurts too much
I tried to forgive but it's not enough
To make it all okay

You can't play our broken strings
You can't feel anything
That your heart don't want to feel
I can't tell you something that ain't real

Oh, the truth hurts and lies worse
How can I give anymore
When I love you a little less than before?

Oh, what are we doing?
We are turning into dust
Playing house in the ruins of us

Running back through the fire
When there's nothing left to say
It's like chasing the very last train
When it's too late, too late

Oh, it tears me up
I tried to hold on but it hurts too much
I tried to forgive but it's not enough
To make it all okay

You can't play our broken strings
You can't feel anything
That your heart don't want to feel
I can't tell you something that ain't real

Oh, the truth hurts and lies worse
How can I give anymore
When I love you a little less than before?

But we're running through the fire
When there's nothing left to say
It's like chasing the very last train
When we both know it's too late, too late

You can't play our broken strings
You can't feel anything
That your heart don't want to feel
I can't tell you something that ain't real

Oh, the truth hurts and lies worse
So how can I give anymore
When I love you a little less than before?
Oh, you know that I love you a little less than before

Let me hold you for the last time
It's the last chance to feel again

hmm
thats all for today

~Ale Ele

_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket