All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Weekend Slacker
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Sunday, February 22, 2009

Weekend are the best ehh?
=D
get to sleep late and sorts

Hmm, I like the look of it
Hordes of Elmos raid-ed K-Mart
Ooo, I like this too


Hmm
weekends pretty much ok
dint do homeworks
played games instead^^

Age Of Empires 3 : The War Chiefs
Hmm
this game is fun^^
serious



Sister came home after work and told me boss and Cathy thinks that I have depression...
coz I don't talk and my facial emotion is always =(

i can be =D but my face is =(
T.T

should try to talk more ehh?
like.. how?
T.T


Mum cooked Laksa last night
was superb^^

should consider selling it ehh?
and if we compile all the dishes we said she could sell
she would already have a full menu
^^


Ohh
And I realised 2 anti virus is not enough for my com
therefore i installed Avast
now I have 3
^^

hopefully it wont crash


gah...
suggestions on how to talk?
It doesnt come naturally for me
=.=

PS-
My phone can transmit music into radio channels!
tried and worked =D
wonder what will happen if I transmit into 92.9
double music =D

~Ale Ele

_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket