All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Untittled
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I hate not to say that I hate people who are not humble
Always not putting their heads down
dont think that your not smart?
hmph, think again

but I always have to put up a smile face to you
why
Because Im taught to love those I hate
more ever, if I really dont care
I wouldn't be typing this right now

not like you're a big deal in my life anyway
=_=

decided to share some PSP game play pictures

Valhalla Knights 2
Photobucket

Chit Chatting^^

Photobucket

Won't the Character feel cold?

Final Fantasy - Crisis Core
I replayed this game =_=

Photobucket

Wutai Base

Photobucket

First Boss Fight

Photobucket

First Summon-type DMW
Second Boss fight

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Randoms

Photobucket
Zack the Flirt =_=

Photobucket
One of the Boss fights

Final Fantasy - Dissidia (Jap)
Preview^^

Photobucket


Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 2
This game was pure PWNage
their "insane" difficulty doesn't feel insane at all
Harder on the first one^^

Photobucket

First Skill

Photobucket

Second Skill

Photobucket
Photobucket

Final Skill

Photobucket

bye bye

Photobucket

Mind you, I was playing on Insane mode =_=
_______________________

Hmm
school today was pretty much ok
din't feel as tired as yesterday

A maths was up first
did some absolute values
Then I saw Leah sighing
so I asked her

"You doing ok?"
"Yeah, You?"
"Dying"

*teacher overheard*
*give average length-ed speech about A maths not being hard at the end of the year and we would laugh at ourselves*

Econs was next
I was quite happy
coz Mr Lang said he would only give us notes at most twice a week

He gave us on Monday
He gave us on Tuesday
means he wont give today!

BIG MISTAKE
he had two boards filled with em
and he could still smile at us
D=

Recess was spent in A maths room doing Chemistry

ps:
Tell me if you have something to say
don't just stare and stare
can't expect your eyes to talk
can you?^^

speaking of which
curiosity seems to have become classified under

"being fishy"

Why?
Beats me as well
Asked about someone yesterday during E Maths
and nick goes

"ooooooo, Wei, are you hiding something?"
then i was like
"O_O no?"
"^^"
"=_="

look
I only ask about people when

1.
I wanna gather info
and that makes you my source


2.
That person did something
Wanna find out more


3.
I have interest in that person
which is freaking unlikely now


clear?
^^

Physics was next
Clausius went through STUVA again
of course, the life of Newton and his laws of motion, Maths creation when he is sick in the bed and loads more came with the package

Ohh
and Claudius doesn't believe in time too
He believes in space

for example
(have to used time to show, pppffft)

If he were to say "ROAR" to me at 3:40 and 35 seconds
at another space somewhere else, the same thing would occur at 3:40 and 36 seconds
so it explains why
when u dream of a scene and see it few days later
you'll go "DEJAVU!"

Makes a little bit of sense here
but not convincing enough~

If jian was there
there would definitely be a debate
haix...

He also believe there is a direct clone of him in the another side of the universe
with a totally different attitude, that is


English was last
had some story reading
and Amanda claimed I stole her seat
D=

_______________________

A song to end this post
will try my best to translate^^


Tittle: 当你孤单你会想起谁
By: 张栋梁


的心情总在飞
Your mood is always high
什么事都要去追
Wanna chase everything
想抓住一点安慰
wanna have a bit of comfort
总是喜欢在人群中徘徊
You always like to be in a group of friends
最害怕孤单的滋味
Loneliness is what your fear most
的心那么脆,一碰就
Your heart is so fragile, just by touching it, it will break
经不起一点风吹
(dont get this)
的身边总是要许多人陪
You always have to have friends around you
最害怕每天的天黑
You are afraid when the sky turns dark
但是天总黑,人总要离别
but the sky would always turn dark one day
也不能永远陪
no one could stay with the others forever
孤单的滋味,都要面对
The feeling of loneliness has to be faced by everyone
不只是感觉到疲惫
You won't be the only one feeling sad (think its sad)
当你孤单你会想起谁
when you are lonely, who would you think of
想不想找个人来陪
would you want some one to be with you?
的快乐伤悲只有我能体
your sadness and joy, only I can comprehend
让我再陪走一回
let me take it through with you

=music=

(repeats once)

ohh
I intend to buy a lollipop for everyone
giving em out this friday
pre-valentines??
yea

ok, maybe not everyone, those i feel like giving to
happy? =_=


hmm
gonna go to work now =_=

Listening to: Ale Nagging Ele
~Ale Ele

_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket