All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Singles Valentine
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Wednesday, February 11, 2009

727.5 days ago
I received cookies and a pair of keychain
marked the start of something new for me
coming to think of it
I would prefer it had never started
=info=

363.25 days ago
this is how I spend my day
=CLICK=

3 days later
I would be going on a singles only outing
for ice skate, karaoke and hanging out

its good thinking back isnt it?


ohh
Cathy and My sis thinks that i like Karina
Why?
becoz i sulked over the fact she isnt working at good choice anymore

soooo, if thats true
I have actually fell in love with loads of people
man, makes me gay too
D=

~Ale Ele

_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket