All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Singles only Valentines
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Saturday, February 14, 2009

Crawled out of bed today again
only slept at 4am, was previewing Dragonica
some game that is like maple, but heaps more fun
theres little facilities though, can't expect so much from a new game
here are some screenshots (expandable)


Hmm, well

Photobucket
Getting ready

Was suppose to meet for the outing at 12pm
reached there and only found a guy
Name's Jim
nice guy and so

Cathy, Karina, Andy and another girl called Chemmy came later
Everyone waited for another girl called Christy

Took train to Cockburn Train Station
was late for the bus, so had to wait for 45minutes
Got pissed coz they kept on talking in Canto
(PS: I wasn't happy when I told u I'm with canto speaking people)
Went inside, together with my sis and Jim
sat there and listened to music
I daydreamed

Bus came later on
anti-social-ed with my sis
its like, not knowing what they are saying is irritating enough
but they had to speak so loud, it seems as it they are dominating the whole bus
=_=

A group of skaters told us to get off earlier than we were supposed to
followed as told and realized they had a shortcut
save the trouble of walking

hmm, started walking alot faster than the rest
one, to get away from the noise
two, i need to pee
D=


The ice skating ring is surprisingly crowded today
mostly filled with birthday-party-celebrat-ers and couples
the group rent the skates and played for a while
most of em stopped playing after a while
claimed that its tooooooooo cold
and im like, wtf?

hmm, only Jim, Chemmy, My sis and I are left in the ring
Jim was new to it, so he is slower than me
Chemmy is about as fast, but we tend to get separated easily
Its a hopeless case if I want to catch my sis

so I got so bored, slipped out my phone and started typing
so its like, skate + type
=D


Played till they close, which is at 3.30pm
changed into a new pair of socks coz the one i wore is super soaked
funny thing is I don't even know why it is

Walked back to the bus stop
was still quite pissed at the cantonese part

so I kind of sms-ed Karina

"I hate wasting my time"
"Wasting time on waiting for the bus?"
"no =_="
"Then whats wrong, why are you all so angry?"
"Its today, its like wasting my time here"
"D= sorry"
"O_O its not like its your fault"
"
*types some things thats beyond my chinese comprehension capacity*"
"Whats
*thing i don't know*?"
"err, nothing^^ who made you angry? Or are you angry with us speaking cantonese?"
"yea, its like, if its not for my sis and Cathy's birthday, I might not even be here."
"Aiya, I get how you two are feeling lah, such things would happen again lah"
"As if"
"Serious, its coz Chemmy is natured as a Cantonese speaker"
"zZz, whatever..."


That conversation happend all the way from the bus stop to Perth City Train Station

"Where are you all going now?"
"Same place as you all?"
"ohh, *says something I dont get*"


*moves up the escalator*

*I spoke to Karina*
"I don't understand!"
"huh? we are speaking in Chinese leh"
(she thought I was still refering to the cantonese thingy)
*got told by my sis*



Told them I was hungry
actually intended to grab some sandwich in Subway
but the insisted on going to Joy's Cafe
ordered 4 dishes with rice and ate

then they started talking about the boss of that restaurant
being very cheap and stuff

he claims that he can't serve plain water
for some hygiene precautions etc
fact is he just want us to buy other drinks that cost money
=_=


Met up with sis's another friend, Eric
quite a nice chap
he doesn't know canto too
so we're on the same boat.

Utopia was full
Hitz only open at 8pm

so we went to chill out at PotBlack


Photobucket
played pool!

the last+first time I played was when YuCheng tried to teach me
He lost to me when he taught me...

yea
so its actually my second time

Photobucket
Karina's hands were too short

won the first round
hit the black ball in after clearing the rest and won the game
=D

Photobucket
Sister!!

but lost the remaining two
hit the black ball in before clearing the rest
was super acidental i tell you!

Went to sing sing at 8pm

Photobucket
Sister Again =_=

was quite sad coz i tried to memorize the words for a new song
but no one was listening T.T

maybe my singing is really THAT bad
T.T

When its time to go
Eric told us his bus only come at 11pm
so we decided to go to Pot Black again
(Cathy keep claiming it as Black Pot though)

Photobucket
First Night in the City with friends

Photobucket
=D

Was quite fun overall
Took the Madurah line home

Cathy actually had a sleepover with the rest of em
she said she did tell my sister about it
maybe she forgot etc

Sis can't go
I can, but I don't want to

Why would someone wanna miss the chance of having his first sleepover?
its actually to save the trouble of translation you know...
If i were to go, they would have to make an extra effort of translating canto to chinese
just for me

would feel bad
so I lied and said

"What? my sis is not going!! then its not safe for me, I would get raped!! D="

Noticed Karina keep on staring over on the train
(Train windows have reflections, remmeber?)
Thought there something wrong with me
which is actually common
so I kind of ignored most of em

only to realise-
Karina thinks I like her, my sis told me back at home
she says it started when I sms-ed her to ask for her birthday one day
hey? I was bored!
more ever, its just asking for her birthday, not her life!
that makes me like her?
D=

<Photobucket
Valentines Ending in 3minutes n 55seconds!

explains why she is acting abit weird today
hmm
shall sleep now
have homework to complete tomorrow
=_=

WeiXiang's recommendation
This is how u cool your bowl of porridge

Photobucket
=D

ohh
and to scare you with my ugly face

Photobucket
Hope its gives you hell~~~~


Listening to: Gives You Hell - All American Reject
~Ale Ele

_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket