All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Pre-Valentines Ritual
Friday, February 13, 2009
Friday, February 13, 2009

Literally CRAWLED out of the bed this morning
yea, with only 4 hours of sleep? what'cha expect?

Suppose to meet nick at the senior school toilet area to teach him math
stood there and expected him to be early

was quite wrong...
Saw Annie and gave her the first lollipop^^
(Feeling honoured?)

Ohh and the equation of

Anti-Social + Shy = Awkward

came up on my mind
=S

Nick came and yea, gave him and his sis a lollipop each
May and some other girls was with em


See-ing someone get lollipop and you don't won't feel good right?
so i was like

M "Errr, do they want the lollipops?"
S "They be happy =D"
M "=S Ok"

Knight just came and took one

Gwen later on walked pass and gave her one too
Evelin, Amanda and Jessie got theirs during Physics
Gautam and Paeson rejected my lollipops D=

Did some experiment
ramp
toy car
acceleration
graph

yea, you'll pretty much get the idea

E Maths was next
had this Va.... (whatever its called) test
regarding the spider and fly assignment
its totally like
copy and paste

so I even had the time to draw a miscellaneous section
for accurate diagrams

ohh, and for people who are still curious
I didnt come up with an equation until Mr Scata said we have to

its

Shortest length = Root of [ ( Length + 2)square + (2 x Base)square]

ok, its actually quite simple...
if i can type it in equation form
D=

ohh, Sharon and Cassie got their share at this lesson
i think...

Recess was pretty boring
walked around with Gautam
coz library was closed...

you know what I hate most?
people staring at me
yes, please remember that
=(


English was spent doing two paragraphs of character representation
finished it and slept for the rest of the lesson
Realized that I've gave out to almost everyone
but still have loads left

So I gave Maha one
and she "bravely" open it and put it into her mouth
IN CLASS
IN FRONT OF MS MARALDO

oookkkk.
Gave some to Gareth's gang, Abdul, Teagan, Robin etc etc
almost the whole of the Chemistry class

then worst experience of give the lollipop was with Paul
I was like

"Hey Paul, do you want one?"
"Give it if you want, I don't care"
"O_O"
*passes lollipop*
*takes and keep it*

I thought he was pissed with me
but a few minutes later, when we are doing group work
we could still joke with each other

hmm, wow

Oh and Evelin kept repeating
"Lollipop"
in my ears
she wanted another T.T

Walked out of class before Chemistry ended
its like, super shit

believe it or not
I sent Abdul laughing by saying this...

*Mr Naido walks pass to check work*
"Sir, You know? these stuff, those that i can do. I actually learnt them either myself or from my sis. You didnt really teach me anything, did you know?"

yea, I told it to him in his face
he told me to get my mind right
=_=

Was left with three lollipops during lunch
Gave one to Gau-chen and one to Neil
left with the last one...

Went to studying in the library with Gautam
He's trying to think of ways to solve the investigation
I'm blocking him off
UBER tired, can't absorb

There was this moment when...

G "cosine... this... that....."
M" You know what Gautam?"
G " Sin.... circumference... no"
M "I actually want a **********, but I can't..."
G "triangle.... no, area minus...... arrghhh"
M " =_="



Actually had plans for the last lollipop
but gave it to Paeson instead
hmm...
totally slacked in A Math
Too tired...

ohh...
regarding the pull and throw thingy
I dont really like it
They aren't things you know? they are human too...





Hmmm
so what they heck is with this post?
Why am I telling you I gave him/her lollipops?
Its actually an answer to the
"Why are you giving lollipops to me?"

Its a Pre-Valentines Ritual
Normally I would buy sweets for friends on Valentines Day itself
but its on a Saturday this year

hmm...
Quite different from other years...
I miss the free chocolates I get
D=

~Ale Ele

_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket