All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Plans for the Future
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Sunday, February 15, 2009

hmm
Went to pay my First uncle $540 today
he managed to buy my phone on eBay
should be arriving within a week^^

Then visited my second uncle in Byford
talked about the buying of a new house

ohh, did I not mention?
My parents bought a new house in canningvale
for about $495,000
hmm, looks quite ok
gonna have a better life

BUT
I hated the side effect
buying of house means little savings
little savings means I wont be going back to Singapore at the end of the year

I was like,
huh? WTF?

When they told me that
then they came up with plans of going back with my mum on May this year
if not, maybe next year etc...


Then they went on to the topic of my National Service
If they don't put a $75,000 bond for me by the time I'm 16 and a half years old
my passport would expire
which means I would not be able to travel overseas

why would they need the bond?
coz they are afraid I would escape from National Service
what is the bond for?
It is there so the people would update my passport every year

no update, no passport


so I may have to attend National Service at the end of Year 11
means I would postpone year 12 for two years

If not, I would attend it at the end of year 12
means I would postpone University for two years
(if I would make it there, that is)

either way
it sucks
coming to aussie sucks anyway...


So, I hope this explains why I said I would only make friends of seasons?
pretty much so



further adding on to National Service
they discussed how UNFIT i am
=_=

freaking reminds me of Nick

"Wei, you don't play any sports do you?"
"err, well, I don't play those I don't like"
"which means no"
"kind of...."
"You need to play..."
"Why"
"Your not fit"
"ookkkk"
(conversation differs, coz I cant remember the whole thing EXACTLY)

ookkk
Just becoz I don't play sports
I don't do exercises
I don't look like I do exercises...

Makes me not fit?
=_=

Please
I could do alot more than you think
=_=

though I'm getting abit plump
(I actually realised...)
I can still run faster than at least half of CVC's population
=_=

dont ask me to prove it
I cant be fucked running a one on one with EVERY SINGLE PERSON in CVC
=_=


stupid people
arrrrgh
Gwen's got nuffnang advertisements already
T.T
so its true nuffnang only aim for blogs with loads of readers huh?
oh well^^

~Ale Ele

_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket