All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Only Hope
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Thursday, February 19, 2009



-Only Hope
-Mandy Moore

There's a song that's inside of my soul.
It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again
I'm awake in the infinite cold.
But you sing to me over and over and over again.

So, I lay my head back down.
And I lift my hands and pray
To be only yours, I pray, to be only yours
I know now you're my only hope.

Sing to me the song of the stars.
Of your galaxy dancing and laughing and laughing again.
When it feels like my dreams are so far
Sing to me of the plans that you have for me over again.

So I lay my head back down.
And I lift my hands and pray
To be only yours, I pray, to be only yours
I know now, you're my only hope.

I give you my destiny.
I'm giving you all of me.
I want your symphony, singing in all that I am
At the top of my lungs, I'm giving it back.

So I lay my head back down.
And I lift my hands and pray
To be only yours, I pray, to be only yours
I pray, to be only yours
I know now you're my only hope.

hmmmmm, hmmmmm, oooooh.


delicate to someone again
hehh, try not getting emotional for a day and i will stop^^

School today was awesome until Mr Naidu spoiled it
he always does =.=

hmm, Advocate was boring
cant believe i'm gonna have to go through it for a year

then it was E Maths
With Maha going "woo! i got full marks"
and Leah going "I beat ASIANS =D"

And i went "ppfft, Whatever"
after Leah said Jessie and I are smart
ok, Jessie, but why me too?
D=
Why not Cassie?
Why not Amanda?

Then it was.... English?
yea, did some essay preparations
and yea, thats about it...

hid upstairs during recess
then the year 12 Asian girls group saw me
and gave the combination faces

D= + O_O + =S + =.=

ookkk
got super messed with A maths
though i found the solution
still need to simplify it and sorts...

Had econs, which is still about the flow
all the same, just in messed up words
=_=

both Sharon and Nick agrees with me
Economics is pronounced as

"ee- con - nor-me-ics"

but Amanda and Noeleen says its

"Ac - ca - Nor- me - ics"

=_=

Its like Singaporeans saying 6.30
and Aussie's saying half past 6

=_=

conclusion
Amanda Low is not siding the Asians
D=
HOW COULD YOU?!!?
jk ^^

Physics test was suppose to be tomorrow
but Claudius decided to go funny today
gave the test to us today

Should really snap down the faces of those shocked people
they are like, totally shocked

* eyes not blinking, mouth open wide, drools......*

bah
was easy, apart from a small mistake i made

S/T is not a speed over time graph
its a displacement over time graph

bah, not gonna fail becoz if that anyway
^^

Lunch was in the library
hmm, got to talk to Wayne
he is surprisingly friendly today

always thought he is the
"talk to me and I'll kill you" type
=.=

ohh, and A maths / E maths people shouldn't get too proud
Maths 2A2B acutally learn some stuff that we dont learn
=.=
equally smart ok?

Chemistry
is....
i totally hate it
nothing to say

Mum suggest i go on a strike against Naidu
Ele suggest i should drop chemistry
Ale suggest he would kill and dominate ele if i drop chemistry

D=

Even Abdul behind me gets sick and tired of him
i can even understand better reading the textbook
=_=


Work was quite ok
Cooked rice
chopped up carrots
helped up in ingredients and preps

somewhere in between work
boss told me my pay would become $60 a day if i learn to cook fried rice
and $70 a day if i can fry too

then i went like
"soooooo, are you teaching me soon? =D"
*hints hints*

"no lah, not yet, you must get used to working more"
"T.T"

then on the way home
boss talked about being able to have more workers
more customers through advertising
but there wont be enough cooks

=S must work hard!



Then there was silence
yea, boring guy + tired guy
what'cha expect?

I tried to break the silence
went like

"so, the girl i saw today, are you gonna employ her?"
"no, not yet, not confirmed"
"hmm, ok..."
"shes ok lah, not bad, live near the restaurant"
"dont have to take her home"
"T.T"

coz boss has to take me home after work
=(

NEED TO STUDY
like NOW!

~Ale Ele

_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket