Alexan Ong Wei Xiang
aka Elephant
250993 | Libra
CanningValeCollege
Currently stuck in Aus
Vision 500 Carrier ✚
Maybe Available
Email: ong_is_lame@hotmail.com
_______________________
loading info: past
History
+Min Xin Primary School
+YuNeng Primary School
+PSLE Aggregate Score of 226
+HaiSing Catholic School
+National Cadet Corps LAND unit
+Riverlife Church
+Hai Sing Cell
+Canning Vale College
Follow God's Lead
Grow Taller =P
Good Results?
Fly Back To Singapore Electric Guitar Freedom in Aussie Simple n Happy Life
A New Phone!
A More Tolerant Self Someone To Understand Me in Aussie The Thing Demanded From Santa
Star-Shaped Sunglasses ☆.☆
Someone that understands me [Jian]
New Bag [Zinc]
More paper
Multi-Colour pen set[Samantha]
Own Computer [Windows XP]
PSP
MP3
New Specs
_______________________
load info: type guide
codes:
about
credits
past
link
read
affiliates
wish
_______________________
load info: National Cadets Corp
3rd Sergeant Alexan Ong Wei Xiang
Specialist Camp: March 2008 Batch
HSC NCC LAND 2006 Batch
_______________________
load info: Suntec City Sky Garden
My favourite chillout spot in Singapore
Found it when I was eating Japanese Buffet at Suntec
_______________________
load info: Mocha Frappe
Mocha Frappe
from McDonalds
One of my favourite coffees =)
_______________________
load info: Eric Leow
My Bestie in the first two years of secondary school
We use to take bus to school together
Well, that din't stay long
After all
Social people cannot keep their friends for long
_______________________
load info: Edwin
Edwin Ong
Mr Blame himself
Always blame himself in weird situation
Apart from that, he is quite nice =)
I heard he is part of Haising cell now
Cell Member!
load info: Fish
Fiona Lim Wei
Classmate for sec one and two
only started talking to her in secondary three
pretty dumb and funny
Attached to my Bestie Toh now
_______________________
_______________________
load info: Renee
Renee Phee Huai Le
HaiSing Cell Member
Classmate for three years
It's intendedly Four
But I had to come to aussie
Very Cheerful friend =)
_______________________
load info: Marvin
Marvin Koh Si Tat
Classmate for 2 years
one of my closes friends
Though always thought as a immature lame kid,
he can be quite caring =)
_______________________
load info: Prefectorial Board
I joined the HSCS Prefectorial Board at secondary one
First camp of that year, I've already made a name for myself
The one who scold the Discipline Master " Bloody Hell"
The loud one
The fierce one
One year of hard work wasted as I got kicked out of it
I was involved in a quarrel with another prefect
Maybe the discipline master saw this as his only solution
many have tried to resolve our conflict anyway...
_______________________
load info: 1 + 2Express 6
HSC secondary one batch of 2006
The class known for it's team work
Proudly a member of this class
_______________________
load info: Jian Jun
Professor Puay Jian Jun
aka. MM, Xiao jian, Jian
More of an aquaintance in the early years of secondary school
slowly and gradually became good friends
His mind run on the same frequency as Me and Mr Tan PY
well, lets just say we think too much
_______________________
load info: Wei Yan
Tan Wei Yan
Mr Flirt alot
Used to hate his discriminating actions in secondary one
Became part of it in secondary two
_______________________
load info: Seetoh
Seetoh Kian Hoe
aka. GAY, Toh
Mr Girls-Fall-In-Love
center of attention of girls
well
always cool and calm
panics if he has to
Bestie =)
_______________________
load info: Yu Cheng
Lim Yu Cheng
One of the three prefects
(Me, Toh, and him)
He remained in prefects after Toh left and I was suspended
The rest are history
One of the most immature ones
_______________________
load info: RiverLife Church
member of RiverLife Church Singapore
under Hai Sing Cell
One of the little places where people cared
Megalife Camp
Grouping: Strato Errai
I heard the cell is pretty big now
_______________________
load info: Kimberly
Kimberly Ang Hui Shi
Chairman of class 1E6
Hyper and friendly girl
(not to mention crazy too)
Mr Processor
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Mr Processor is a new name given for me and fuck you I don't like that name
I really want to stop having that name I hate being under its classification Why can't I just be like anyone else? So what now? You're making me a secondary industry?
Am I suppose to refine/ get use to stuffs and then send them away as if they are nothing to me? if not send them, you would move me away
People said there is a promise in the end A good one But can you at least make it seem convincing? I hate the life you gave me I fucking hate it
Can you even hear? ____________________
Dad drove me to work yesterday was early and Karina later came I was surprised Was suppose to be working with Cathy that day but she couldn't make it
Well work carried on as usual as interesting as ever Boss let me chop up some chicken pieces Also made me peel Onions
Didn't receive the "Cry" effect from the onions however Karina, Who was a few metres away, got it weird ehh?
after a few weeks of working together I actually feel safe to talk to Karina as a casual friend now in Ele, not Ale.
(Ale is more Vain)
Taught her some accounting stuffs since I've learned it before Also helped her translate some "Business and Enterprise stuffs" Day ended with boss sending her and me home as usual
Got up later than usual today was super tired... started coughing too =_= drank too much water, I think
Met nick where I would regularly daydream actually, he came to find me, i think walked around after that saw her sis, Annie, Nie... errr, think amanda was there too? yea.
Maths 3A3B was super shit the teacher heed Achmed's advice on solving an equation
FYI, if you just cos the angle get the perpendicular height multiply it with the base and by half you'll get the freaking answer
why do so much working? and the formula
"absinC /2"
was actually
"a sin C" for the perpendicular height "/2" for the divide "b" for the base
simple as that why the fuck was the whole lesson on ONE formula?
English was ok read a story has quite some meanings in it
recess was spent hiding in the music room was quieter there but not for long Luke, Gram and those regular band players came in and played music
Econs wasn't bad too bit of boring videos
Physics was a bit interesting did some experiment the procedures was to be create by us four steps to find constant velocity
when claudius came around to check he saw my paper with the full steps and Gautam's with little he then decide to give me One and a half chop, and half a chop to Gautam he gave Amanda and Jessie/Jesseh two chops EACH SEXIST D=
Anyway Gautam and I did the experiment on a straight line that was designed on the floor originally that keeps the direction constant we had a 10 metre track in which i was to run across with my fastest speed see, If we were to walk, it would definitely be inconstant but running is something that has a limit and once that limit is reached, it can't go any higher THATS WHY we took running my speed was around 5.78m/s which is around 21km/h
half the speed on a cheetah D=
Lunch was spent eating alone coz Gautam had assignment to do I was happily eating my macaroni and cheese when suddenly this group of girls, year 12 i think, came over one of em said
"can I ask you a very serious question?" "emm, ok" "ok, you have to answer it in a very fast manner, you ready?" "yea" "1+1" "2" "2+2" "4" "4+4" "8" "8+8" "16" "16+16" "32" "32+32" "64" (I thought they were gonna go up to 1028+1028 etc) "name me a vegetable" "Tomato?" "DAMMIT!!! no no , thats a fruit!, name me another one" "Celery?" "DAMMIT!!!" "huh?" "Well, actually, almost everyone would say carrot" "ookk"
then they went off =S after I finished eating a group of people called me over I was like, ookkk
They introduced themselves then I did the same they said I look alone then I was like "no, actually, my friend's in the library doing assignments (Gautam)" then they said I could join them if I wanna
I told them ok I'll come over If I wanna
I actually feel good for that moment until... (read the end)
Walked to the library to find Gautam but he wasn't there anymore think I saw Cassiie hmmm
caught him at the OVAL slacking with Taka and Wayne bell rang after that and I travelled to one of the most inefficient Chemistry classes in my life Paul wasn't happy about the class too he reckons the teacher don't explain what he teaches which is soooo true
gave us the Charges for example... Zinc
Zn2+ yea, wtf? we know its Zn2+ but how the heck do we get that answer? he didn't explain he just want us to copy it
D= Got home and change immeadiately went to work super early coz my dad need to go for some meeting waited for quite sometime before Boss and Karina came
Karina seems quite different today can't tell what, but there is definitely something first thing I thought is maybe she had another headache which is actually, USUAL?
But everthing else was ok Still crapped with her and make her go "oookkkkk"
Then when I was cutting the onions the "cry" effect got abit of me eyes got super weary and itchy
Karina was watching then she said "hmm, seems soo fun" "wanna try?" "cannot lah, Boss say girls can't do these stuffs" "ohh =S"
I thought that maybe boss would let her chop some someday in the future little did I know...
She asked me some Econs questions a while later I tried my best to help though but I didn't understand the PPF graph probably haven't learned it
I told her I would ask my teacher Maybe teach her some other time little did I know...
I told a group of customers how to say Hor Fan properly (Hor Fan = Hur Fen) Think they liked it and gave Karina and I tips Karina suddenly asked if it was the first time I got it I was like "Hell yeah" Then she said she got her first on the first day of her work acutally thought she was boasting... Little did I know...
When I was washing the dishes Boss noticed the extra Honey Chicken he cooked it was on the table And since Karina said she was UBER hungry I told her she could have all of it
then the "Im not hungry, U have it" event started both party just kept on saying "You eat"
=_= end up I ate em Coz she already ate some could tell she wanna eat but she just lied and say "I don't like Honey Chicken"
At the end of the day She told me...
Its the last day she's working here...
Little did I know... that new resources came in earlier than the product left that she would never get the chance to that i won't be teaching her anymore that it was her last Tip
Couldn't believe it at first Thought she was joking about the stress no she was serious
Seems pretty ok to her but I do feel quite sad
Well She is one of the few I talk to as Ele not Ale somehow just feel safe to talk to her not as wary as usual
and now she's not working anymore it means the only time I would get to talk to her is on random msn occasions or when we go out thats all
After boss dropped her off He drove me towards my house there's this big roundabout along nickleson road that he is suppose to turn right He didn't He went on straight
I thought he had a better route to my house but a few intervals later he was like
"Ehh? Ahh, freak, I forgot you were still here."
he actually thought he dropped me off already and is on the way home however Its obvious he is daydreaming...
According to sources Karina was the first one to work for him when he started the restaurant She watched the restaurant grew, together with him And now it's business was actually quite good and to have his first employee leaving,
Its like throwing away something precious... Did not ask him anything about it though but from the way that he talks it is certain that my assumption is true...
Karina... Is a must-add to my list...
and for goodness sake fuck you its not a girlfriend or girls to chase list get serious
___________________________
Just when one friend gets close you send him/her away and you brought new ones in what am I to you?
You might already know I am aware such things would happend for at least the next five years of my life im no oracle its just... too obvious