All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I've been fired
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Sunday, February 1, 2009

Yes, I know you can read from the tittle...
I got freaking fired from Singapore Hawkers...
the boss reckons I'm too slow and broke too many things
heh...

I did try my best though
the best part is...












































You are totally believing that
got'cha ehh? ^^

I din't get fired^^
The person who I was made to replace came back
so that marks the end of my replacement job

pretty funny...
I told Karina that I wouldn't be working here anymore
first thing up her mind is I'm being fired
and she was like
"Cheer up lah"
=_=

She was the one who asked me to be the replacement in the first place
=P
S.T.M. signs spotted



Anyway
The day started when the clock ticks 12am
yes, duh?
what did you expect?
started when I say it did?
NO!


anyway
my alarm didn't ring, so sis had to wake me up
unhappily leaved my sweet sweet dream, which never existed, of course
walked into Singapore Hawkers and stood there till Karina came

then work took place

walked to the bus stop for bus 507 after the first shift
gonna spend 3 and a half hours at Karina's house

the bus came earlier
saw us
saw us running after it
did not stop
so we missed the bus

had to WALK all the way to her house
in like, a 35 degrees celsius environment

=_=
Cathy was at home when we got there
her dad came back and took her to work after that
Karina kept on asking if I wana eat, if I wanna sleep, if I wanna watch TV, if I wanna use the com etc etc.
would feel very paiseh mah, so rejected em all
(feel very embarrassed)

yea, was alone with Karina at her house for like...
An hour?

Yes, I drugged her
Yes, I raped her
and Yes, You are an idiot to believe that

find her funny
we were like,
talking?
and suddenly ran out of topics

so everything got silent
I daydreamed looking at my phone
"5:22pm"
she fell asleep.
at "5.24pm"
she jumped and woke up
saying " ooosshhh, I feel asleep"

O_O
for TWO minutes....
pro

texted fishy coz I'm bored
ask her reply me in email
she replied in text
then still dare complain to me
say its very expensive
=_=


work as usual after that
nothing much to type about

ahh
school starts tomorrow
100%
gonna sleep in class ^^

can't be bothered doing the maths worksheet
they even gave answers on the back
learned those stuff last year
BLEH
fugly piece of paper
hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you

talking to fishy now^^
caos

~Ale Ele^^

_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket