All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Issues
Monday, February 16, 2009
Monday, February 16, 2009

1.

Suddenly had the though of this when I was washing the dishes during work...
Those "pretty" people I saw on the net/in real life.
Those that dream of marrying /are going to marry a rich guy
Or those who wanna be a superstar....

Its your biggest dream ehh?
But will you be happy?

I know, I know, Wei Xiang is being weird and random again
but hey... there is a point isnt there?

Think about it....
You spend your day bitching/ gossiping about some innocent guy that has somehow offended you
most of the time is that that person doesnt meet you expectation of a human
not that he is a faggot, he is just born that way

but, there you are, totally unrelated to him/her
typing/ gossiping about him/her
just to be FAMOUS

and without fame, you can never get your dream

Then you go, heehee, I dont care, I type/ Say what I want

D=
where are your conscience?
(that only applies if you have any)

this is something real bad that has been going around
especially in this generation...
Is it really worth it?

2.

I shut up, people find me emo/weird
I talk, people find me lame/weird

thats it, im sooo gonna cut my mouth off so no one has any shits to say about me

3.

Jia You Jia You^^
Ill back you up if you need someone there for you^^

A friend is need is a friend indeed^^
you know who you are^^

4.


ok
take it as I believe in time, just for today

can anyone please lend me a time machine?
then i would stop time and sleep all I want before starting it again
^^

5.

ok...
this is super weird to be discussing on a blog...
but I actually want someone to spend time with =.=
on the other hand, I dont want too
=_=

oh well

6.

My counter has officially reached 6000
that marks the number of views since August last year....
which sucks =_=

but who cares? ^^

7.

I missed out something about Valentine Saturday
After eating at Joy's Cafe

Cathy and Chemmy counted the bill
it was WRONG
so they went back to investigate
while my sis, Karina, Andy and I went to pick up Eric

They went and checked the list
the boss says, oh yea, there is something wrong
but this lady from the back came as said

L "where got wrong?"
*reads out the list*
L "... 3 milk tea $12...."
Cathy "how much is a milk tea?"
L "$3"
Cathy "three milk tea?"
L "$12"
Cathy "you sure?"
L "... ohh yea, its $9"
Chemmy "aiyo, what attitude, even if its just $3, i wouldn't wanna give it as tip lo, bad service"
L "*swears in Canto*"
Chemmy "*sweared back*"

*leaves the Cafe"
*Boss came running behind*
*Grabs Chemmy's hand

B "what did you say to her you bitch?"
Chemmy "What the hell are you doing? let go of me"

*attracts attention in Northbridge*
*Boss lets go due to increasing attention*

*both parties kept on swearing and slowly go apart*


lol....
maybe i should have gone with Cathy
more fun ^^

8.

When is my phone gonna come!!
D=

9.

I wanna go for the Canberra + Sydney trip...
If I have the money to...

10.

Mum says no
We arent going back to Singapore in May...
...

___________________


School today was great
Passed the DeathNote to Annie and Cassiie said

"Oh, I have two of that at home"
D=

which is super demoralizing can?
Only some people know how much hell I went through just to get that book =_=

Hmm,
English was first
I can say
out of almost all classes
I enjoy English the most
Ms Maraldo is super humerous

"I drove to my new house last saturday and my car went *bump bump bump*. Stopped by to check but see no obstructions. Finally when I reach my new house, I checked the car and saw a nail (was it a nail?) stuck in the tyre. I actually thought it was a small poke to my wheel, but it went *Pppppssssssssssss* when i pulled the nail out, so i stuck it back and stood there, staring at the wheel. Yes, I STOOD there and STARED at the wheel. Then this gentleman came. He asked if I had any spare tyres, I said no. He asked if there is any in the garage, I said no, he asked if there is any in the trunk, i said no. because I have used my trunk soooo much and never seen a wheel there. Then he said "lets check" and I went, OK. opend the trunk. he lifted up a board and voila, theres a brand new tyre down there. He fixed it up for me and told me he was actually on the way to get his wife flowers. I wanted to repay him so much, so I decided to buy the flowers for him. but he said no, and my insistence followed him around till he went, WOW, I said no, so I gave up......"

well, thats part of it...
my versions not funny
you should really sit into my english class someday^^


Had A math after that
"learned" how to prove an equation
went into Trig

MUAHHAHAHA
BYE BYE ABSOLUTE VALUE. I HATE U SO ABSOLUTELY MUCH!

stood back during recess to do part of the Miscellaneous exercise
Mr Naidu came knock knock and said we had to do detention
coz we (including me) went out of class 5 minutes before the bell

ohh please
Its just natural instinct for someone to run out of a place he/she doesnt wanna be in

Chem was practically stupid
so is the teacher

I find Achmed weird
He asked me when I moved beside him

"I feel like slapping this teacher, Do you?"
"I wanna throw him out of the window"


then when... dunno whats her name and Achmed quarrelled
Achmed said something about

"Wont you care about the teacher's feelings?"

coz the girl didnt like Mr Naidu, like everyone else
=S

And Tegan went

"PSS PSS"
"O_O"
"Do you like her? *points to amanda*"
"D= No~ I dont like anyone"
"What a Shame"
"... Why?"
"No, nothing... ^^"
"=S"


ok
Tegan's term of liking is like, like
not the friend like
get it? =D

So its a of course if its the friend's like

Econs
was note AGAIN
people just wanted me to shut up in this lesson
so much for trying to start talking... =_=


Lunch
was spent in the library
y?
coz I was bored
happy?

E Math is on Indices
super easy...
flew through it, went home
went to work

did loads of mistakes during work today
dun wanna talk about it....

maybe coz im too tired =_=

Also made it clear to Cathy I have nothing to do with liking her lil sis, Karina
=_=

She told me the reason that makes her think I like Karina is coz...

She felt like it
D=

that is super...
weird.











HAVE


TO






SLEEP








LIKE







NOW!!!

~Ale Ele

_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket