All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Fuck You
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Today was pretty alright
nothing good, only bad stuffs

Advocate was practically wasted on doing Econs
Did Chem in the morning

Chem lesson was average, no comments
Economics was abit more interesting
other than Nick and his pen-slaps
=_=
seriously hurts


Recess was spent doing Maths
got sick of it halfway and gave up
The teacher didn't collect it anyway
=_=

hmmm...
Calling it Math3A3B is quite long...
it shall be named E Maths from now on
(Elementary Maths)
Maths Specialist Shall be called A Maths
(Advanced Maths, i think)

Thats hows things go in singapore
just nicknames
=S


ok, E maths was not bad
boring here and there
Still doing Trig

A maths was the fucking shit part
You know?
If your plan was to make me seat alone
or make people see me seating alone
Tada, You had it

You may be good at being funny
You may be good at entertaining girls
you may be good at watching porn and giving sick jokes
you may be a Singaporean too
But too bad
its not like I will feel lonely or anything

I mean
YES
I do feel good with friends around
I do feel good when someone said I'm one of her best guy friends
But my life has been planned out soooooooo "nicely"
that all the friends I make would be friends of seasons
so if you think you can make me a laughing stock by making me feel alone
too bad
apart from God
I was always alone

So FUCK YOU

I told the teacher the right answer
and I got told

got sick of the boredom
did the exercises myself

you wanna go at snail pace and call it Specialist maths?
whatever, I'm out

Lunch was with Gautam
had this sandwich thingy
all those assholes made me hungry
=(

Physics was not bad
Claudius started the class with his not so terrifying-terrifying welcome
apparently, It seems more of funny


Think the class I would enjoy most this year would be Physics

Funny, they say Year 11 is linked to Year 12
So if I leave halfway through year 12
I'll have to restart year 11?

so whats the point of me going to school now?


dad made me buy pizza from Eagle Boys again
=_=
had to walk around with four pizzas
like some fat hungry fella

saw this girl working there
think is from Year 9/10 (2009)
bleh
dun care~

~Ale Ele

_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket