All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

First day of school 2009
Monday, February 2, 2009
Monday, February 2, 2009

Mum dropped me off at the side gate this morning

got stared by some new student
=_=
if you're in Singapore, I'll punch you in the face
the year 9 last year were wearing senior school uniforms too
=S

just felt a bit weird

walked around until they made an announcement about Year 11 gathering at the senior school mall
D=
didn't know where that was
until Amanda saves the day
shall not emphasize

gathered there
some teacher gave a long and boring talk
told us MP3 aren't allowed anymore
means no music in class
but hey! I use a PSP, not MP3
^^

some teachers started calling names for their advocate class
think Annie predicted correctly
the four "EE"s are in the same advocate

I got Claudius again
but not with Nie

during advocate
Claudius kept using un-scary threats to give the students fear
points to me alot, coz i was from his previous class
played along, but obviously, he was never scary...

he let me go earlier coz I helped him with the attendance list
ohh
got my timetable too
its like

a TOTAL replica of Amanda's
meaning
I'm gonna spend every single session for the next 36 weeks with Amanda in the same class
=D

ohh,
I'm not sure about physics
but I think robin has the same timetable too
D=

Specialist Maths teacher demanded the maths homework to be handed in tomorrow
so I have to do it now =_=

Recess is...
CHAOTIC
seriously
are the teachers drunk when they came up with the idea of mixing middle and senior school together for recess?

its freaking full
freaking chaotic
and freaking noisy!
D=

Its like a concert with no air conditioning and music performance
bought a choc milk when the queue got short
only got to drink half of it

=(
Had Chem after that
Lachlan was like

"aww, I have a suckish teacher for chemistry"

and I thought I was lucky.
Until the teacher say

"I have a seating plan for you guys"

and everyone, i think, got pissed
ohh
and since we had Clem and Leah in the same class room
the issue didn't go smoothly

Leah and her historical mind claimed that the teacher was trying to dictate us
Clem just came with loads of reasons

in the end
the teacher gave up and said we could have our own seating plan tomorrow
SUPERB!

he was like
"And I'm not trying to be DICTATOR, normally, I would be known to be rather reasonable"
=_=

Buay Hiao Bai
(BHB)

ohh
Chemistry sucked too coz the teacher's voice is super monotone

normal voice pitch:

___/\/\/\/\/\/\___/\__

his voice pitch:

___________________


I almost fell asleep quite a few times

economics was average
don't get why people laugh when I said I wanna go to the toilet

Nick later told me during maths
that no one shouts across the class to ask for toilet permission
thats why they find it funni-ly weird

D=
everyone does that in singapore
wtf?

Lunch was wasted reading the lyrics for 我不配
sis wrote the lyrics for me yesterday
have to learn!!!

yea
maths was kind of boring too
D=

somehow lost the energetic-ness towards studies
maybe I'm still in holiday mood
^^

yea, thats my day
sorry its so boring
have to do maths now
=_=

ohh ohh
Im going ice skating on Valentine's Day
ARE YOU JEALOUS?
^^

Muahahaha
~Ale Ele

_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket