All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Feeling like myself again
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Thursday, February 12, 2009

E Maths was the first lesson today
got this old relieve teacher

He got pissed off teaching me the cosine rule
not my fault
i know how the cosine rule goes, just wanna find out whats wrong with my method that makes me get the wrong answer
tried to tell him and refrain him from wasting time
scold me
said

"I i were you, i would always go step by step"
Mind: "Fuck you!!! I know, but what step first?"

=_=
Nick and his brain getting weird conclusions again


Then its was English
went through gender representation/ stereotype

Males

1.Emotionally strong
2.Stoic - no emotion
3.Ego-istic
4.Athletic
5.In Charge
6.Dependable
7.Aggressive

ok...
3, 5, 6 and 7 sooooo doesn't fit me
is that why my sis always call me gay?
D=

Females

1.Loving
2.Over protective
3.Nurturing
4.Naive
5.Talkative
6.Bossy
7.Emotionally - unpredictable
8.Passive
9.Hygienic

agree with 1, 8, 3 and 7
partially with 2, 5, 6, 9

anyway
the unpredictable in 7 was from me
actually meant something else
but Ms Maraldo, being a female herself, seems rather uninterested in anti-female comments
so i just shut up and nod my head^^

Naive was from me too...
also meant something else
but she somehow linked it to Paris Hilton
Ahmed reckons Paris Hilton is hot
I reckon shes a whore
coz the TV says so

ohh, and i got told for using the word whore

Ms Maraldo also mentioned this

"When males give orders, they are doing their job. When females give order... they are just being a bitch"

Recess was spent in A maths class
did some chem work
Gareth and his gang came by for a visit

ohh
and one of this disabled guys
not being mean or discriminating here
well, he ran by during recess
across the maths area
made some noise with the door and lied down on the floor

I actually thought it was some guy who injured himself
asked Claudius about it and he said

"He's probably having a bad day"

before walking away

speaking of which
Claudius always seems to be around when something happens ehh?
freaky...


Went back to do my chem
not long later
this lady came running over to him and asked him

"****, Why have you run off from Miss ********?"
"Im dead"
"No you're not!"
"I broke my leg"
"NO! enough of this"
*walks away with him...*

D=

Bell rang and I thought i had Physics
stood outside the science lab like an idiot
until i saw Gautam, he is in my physics class
but he went into another classroom

then i was like
WTH?!?
put down my bag, checked the timetable
and realized i have Econs...

Guess whats for Econs?
yup
NOTES AGAIN

but had a little bit of video too

ohh, Nick, Sharon and I did this in that lesson



The blue Pen is Sharon
Black is Nick and me
Follow the arrows~
^^

S "haha, I suck at this"
W "I know ehh?"
N "Dont you suck at everything?"
S "I hate you..."
W "Serious?"

S "Sharon was here *points to word* Baha"
W "*points to Baha* Its Baka (=_=)"
S "*points to Baka* Baha as in laughing at you, Idiot"
W "D="

read the rest yourself ^^

Physics
was after Econs
did some Physics work
Claudius introduced the velocity graphs today
suddenly remember how Ms Chua tried to drill it into the class of 3E4's head at the beginning of last year
=_=

drew the physics file~
ding dong
end of lesson

Maha (is that how i spell her name?) sneaked out to the door when Claudius wasnt looking
went out, and closed the door silently
I followed after her
then a few more etc etc

Since i had to wait for Gautam
sneaking out or not actually didnt matter
coz Gautam took his own sweet time
=_=


Gautam studied in the library during lunch
I read the book of "Bart Simpson"
hmm


Bart is pretty retarded for a kid at his age
don't you reckon?

Chemistry was up last
Mr Naidoo gave out the test we did a few days ago
went around the class
mine was last

as he walks pass me
he said

"And lastly, the calm, cool and collective, Wei"
"O_O serious?"
"yea, Calm and cool coz u are always so quiet"
*didnt explain collective*

maybe Im like a Garang Guni/ Begger to him
collective.... hmm

Got 74%
which is like the average score of the class
hmm, expected myself to fail

Mum drove me home after school
only had time to change, eat abit of rice and drink water
went to work right after that


The replacement for Karina is here
Name's Jessica, a white working in an asian restaurant
she attracted quite alot of attention from the customers

hmm,
friendly girl i would say
one year younger than me and stuff

The food orders didnt come early
nor did it came late

came ALL AT ONCE
and boss was like

"*swears in mandrain* didnt come early, didnt come late, all come at one go"

lol

was too much
and since i can't cook yet
he called down a guy that helped at the party last Saturday

Had two major dine ins
hmm
business was quite good overall

and I forgot to take a brochure for Nick
sorry D=



On the way home
after dropped the additional worker
he complimented me saying

B "You did a good job today"
M "O_O thanks ^^"

*silence*
*silence*

M "the new girls not bad ehh?'
B "yeah"
M "I still like Karina more though"

*boss gets the wrong idea and asked me Why, hoping I would say I like her of something*

B " Why?"

*gets the hint*

M " coz she would talk to me mah... since Im the type of people who doesnt know how to start a conversation."
B " Orrhh... ..."

maybe I should've used

"I still prefer Karina more"
instead of
"I still like Karina more"

=_=

Ohh
and I've been promoted to $10/hour yesterday
Boss would keep increasing my pay as I learn how to cook
=D


Still got 3 assignments to do
haix... bye bye to my sleep tonight~

They are going to a Karaoke this saturday
O.M.G..... what can I sing?!?!
D=

Ohh
and I found Ms unknown worker of Eagle Boys!
at the front cover of the new school dairy
D=

I want one too
Who wouldn't?
but hey...
I can't...


Listening to: 我不配
~Ale Ele

_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket